Greystone Single Burner Induction Cooktop
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- This item is currently not available
Electric Single Burner Countertop Cooking
Looking for a reliable, efficient, and versatile induction cooktop for your RV? Look no further than the Way Greystone Single Burner Induction Cooktop! This top-of-the-line cooktop offers seven heat levels and 13 temperature control settings, so you can customize your cooking experience to perfection. Plus, the auto-pan detection feature ensures even heat distribution across the cooking surface. And with its sleek and compact design, the Greystone single burner is perfect for tight spaces, cooking in your RV kitchen, or on the go.
What is induction cooking? In short, Induction cooking uses magnetic fields to heat cookware. Induction cooktops require special metal-based magnetic pots and pans that must be used with the cooking surface. Induction cooking can save up to 40% more energy over conventional electric ranges and 30% more energy over gas.
Greystone by Way builds safety features into their induction cooktops to protect you and your family. These features include a child safety lock, an auto shut-off function, and a hot surface indicator, all designed to maximize safety as well as efficiency during your travels.
Don't go on your next road trip without it ! Order your Greystone Single Burner Induction Cooktop today!
- Faster Cooking - Induction is a faster cooking method with no wasted heat
- 40% energy savings vs electric ranges and 30% over gas
- Added Safety Features - Auto shut off function, hot surface indicator, and child lock
- Safer Cooking Method - No burner heat, only the pan thanks to induction
- Seven temperature settings - Varying levels of cooling