At Camping World, we make every effort to offer the best products at the best value. We offer exclusive savings for Good Sam members. Simply look for items denoted as Members-Only Specials within the "Deals" drop-down menu.
Once your order ships, we will email you all available tracking information. We are available every day from 6am - 9pm MST to answer any questions you may have regarding your order or shipment. Contact us at 1-866-450-4739.
We try to ship your order as quickly as possible, so once your order has been processed we are no longer able to cancel or modify it. If necessary your order may be returned or exchanged. Please see our Easy Returns for more information.
We make every effort to ship your items together; however, there are times when we may have to divide your order into multiple shipments.
Common reasons for dividing an order are:
- Item availability
- Items shipping directly from a vendor
- Large orders requiring multiple boxes
Please note that when an order is divided into multiple shipments, you are not charged an additional fee.
An item is backordered when it is out of stock in our warehouse and is awaiting replenishment. There are times when an item may sell better than expected, and although we do our best to keep everything in stock at all times, delays can happen.
Your credit card will be charged when your order is submitted.
We're sorry for any trouble experienced during checkout regarding promotional offers.
Reasons your order may not qualify:
- there may be certain requirements not met for the special offer
- certain exclusions apply
- the offer has expired
- some vendors choose not to participate so we must honor our agreement
- only one promotional code can be used per order
There are some categories that are excluded from promotions, see details.
Shopping at Camping World is easy and safe! Use any of the following payment options during checkout:
- American Express
Money orders and checks can be mailed in for orders placed over the phone or using the catalog.
Camping World is required to follow state and federal tax regulations, and charge tax in the following states:
We apologize if your order arrives in less than perfect condition. For items that arrive damaged, immediately contact our customer service team at 1-866-450-4739 for further instructions. Our hours are 6am-9pm MST. Please keep all boxes and packing materials until informed otherwise.
|Shipping Method||Economy||Standard Ground|
|Business Days||3-7 Days*||2-5 Days*|
Orders ≥ $49
Orders ≥ $99
Orders < $49
Orders < $99
- The flat rate shipping and handling charges listed above are for shipments to a street address within the 48 contiguous United States only
- All delivery times are quoted in business days, not including weekends and holidays.
- Certain items may require additional shipping charges, and some items can only be shipped by truck service.
- Camping World reserves the right to limit quantities and/or charge actual shipping charges on bulk orders.
- Economy Free Shipping is applicable on orders over $49 for active Good Sam members and on orders over $99 for all other customers.
- Free Shipping only applies to orders shipped to a street address within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Free Shipping is not valid on freight items, *free ship exempt items, returns, prior purchases, or express delivery. (*Free-ship exempt items are items that have been excluded from our free shipping policy based on weight and/or size. These items are denoted as an exclusion on the item detail page.)
- The cost for items sent Freight shipment is shown on the item detail page. Rates for non-freight items, free ship exempt items, and rates on orders under $99.01 for customers who are not Good Sam members, will be calculated in checkout, after entering your shipping address.
Not a Good Sam member? Join today!
- We can ship most items to your local store for free. However, items that require an additional freight charge to be calculated online are not eligible for in-store pickup. Other items listed here may also be excluded from Ship to Store Pick-Up including Kayaks, Safes, Water Mats, and Carpet. All other items are available for Ship-to-Store Pickup unless otherwise prohibited by restrictions in the state where the store is located. Additional freight charges will apply to items that require an additional freight charge of $25 or more.
- We will notify you via phone when your item is ready to be picked up.
- If the item is on backorder, it will ship to the store as soon as it becomes available for shipping.
Most orders ship within 48 hours and will arrive in 5-7 business days* from time of shipment via FedEx or SmartPost.
Direct Ship (designated items only): Allow 10-14 business days for delivery. Items shipped directly from manufacturer within 48 hours of order.
Custom Items (designated items only): Allow up 4 - 6 weeks for delivery. Items shipped directly from manufacturer.
To track your shipment, select the link in your shipping confirmation email to monitor progress while in transit or click here for order status. You may also call 1-866-450-4739 or email us; our hours are (6AM-9PM MST). If the order is large and shipped in more than one box, your packages may arrive separately.
These areas require a special handling fee of $10 plus actual shipping charges based on the weight and dimensions of the package(s). Charges will be calculated during checkout. For Canadian and International customers, the shipping charge at checkout is an estimate; you will be contacted by our International department with an exact quote once the order has been submitted. Any applicable duties, taxes, customs charges, and brokerage fees are the responsibility of the customer.
Anyone intending to export or re-export an item after receipt from Camping World is solely responsible for obtaining all necessary licenses and for filing the export in accordance with any and all applicable U.S. federal, state, and local laws as well as any other governing law. Diversion contrary to U.S. law is prohibited. Certain items may be prohibited from being exported from the United States. Certain items may be prohibited from being imported into certain localities, states, and/or countries. Camping World is not liable for violations of any such laws.
You may return unused, unopened items for a refund or exchange within 90 days* from the date of purchase. Please include a copy of the receipt along with the unused and unopened product in the original packaging.
*Electronics must be returned within 30 Days of purchase. Must be unused and unopened. Returns on some items including Generators, Software, Clearance items and Special/Custom Order items will not be accepted. Further clarification is listed in "Additional Details" section below.
For any item purchased through Catalog or Internet, please follow the Return or Exchange directions below.
*Good Sam Club Members who have maintained a continuous active membership status may return any unused and unopened product, purchased on Feb. 9, 2018 or later at any time. Good Sam Club members must be active on the date of product purchase. (Some exclusions apply. See associate for details.)
To Return or Exchange an item by Mail:
- Contact customer service at 1-866-450-4739 to initiate return authorization
- Complete the section of your invoice titled Exchange/Return form. Next to the item you are returning, indicate on the form the quantity and reason for each return item. Also indicate exchange or additional order items.
- Box the item securely. The original invoice is required. Enclose the invoice plus the unused, unopened item in original packaging and accessories.
- Address your package by using the return-shipping label provided on the invoice.
- We will issue a credit to the original credit card for the cost of the item and the sales tax, if applicable. Please allow 10 to 15 business days for the credit to appear on your credit card statement. Shipping charges are not refundable, and shipping will be charged for the new item(s) sent.
To Return or Exchange an Item at a Camping World SuperCenter:
- Catalog and Internet purchases can be returned or exchanged at any nationwide Camping World SuperCenter.
- Take the items to be returned to a Camping World retail location along with your original invoice.
- The retail location will process your return and refund appropriate amounts.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
We're aware it can be difficult to correctly order your size from time-to-time, which is why we offer free returns on apparel and footwear! As long as the item is in new, unworn condition with all liners and tags still attached, we'll cover the shipping on getting it back to us within 90 days of the purchase date. Upon receipt, we'll issue a refund or process an exchange for the new size or color specified. Please contact our customer service team (1-888-626-7576) for a prepaid label.
May not be returned. If you purchase a generator that is defective, please visit your local Camping World SuperCenter or an authorized dealer for inspection. Or, reference the Manufacturer's Warranty if applicable.
You may return unused, unopened electronics for a refund or exchange within 30 days from date of purchase. A receipt is required.
You may return unused, unopened software for a refund or exchange within 30 days from date of purchase. A receipt is required. Software that has been opened may not be returned.
You may return unused, unopened bedding for a refund or exchange within 30 days from date of purchase. A receipt is required. Bedding that has been opened may not be returned unless defective.
Clearance and Damaged Items:
Clearance and damaged items are sold as-is and cannot be returned at any time.
Special Order & Custom Items
No Returns or Exchanges can be made on Special Order or Custom Order items unless the item is defective. You may change or cancel your order within 24 hours of placing it. After 24 hours, production of your custom order begins, and no returns or exchanges can be made after this point.
Once an item is installed, Camping World cannot accept a return or exchange. If the product becomes defective, we encourage our customers to contact the manufacture directly to start a warranty claim.
If your product qualifies and you have purchased our Good Sam Product Protection Plan, please contact Customer Service at 800-626-3636 or visit your local Camping World Retail Supercenter.
Everything we sell is covered by our satisfaction guarantee. If you aren't satisfied with one of our products or services, tell us, and we'll make it right. We take great care to ensure the accuracy of all information online. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice. If prices should change, we will process your order and notify you of any difference. We cannot be responsible for typographical errors. Some quantities limited.
Members-Only Specials: Prices on these items are denoted by a glyph on the product page and are prices given only to Good Sam members. Customers who are not Good Sam members are given the Regular price.
"Bonus Member Savings" applies when additional discounts are given to Good Sam members on select MAP items. MAP stands for Minimum Advertised Price. MAP policies are implemented by select vendors on some or all of their items, and all retailers who sell these items must adhere to the specified pricing. Camping World has been given the exception to sell MAP items at a below-MAP prices to Good Sam members as an exclusive benefit! We can't show or advertise this lower price nationally, so your discounted price (Bonus Member Savings) is revealed at purchase once your membership is verified.
At Camping World, we want to make sure you’re getting the best products at the best value which is why we offer the lowest prices possible. In the event you find a lower price somewhere else, let us know and we’ll price match it. Don’t be shy!
If you should find a lower price at the time of your purchase or within 30 days after the purchase date (or within 14 days at our retail locations) on an identical in-stock item, just mention where you saw the lower price and we’ll match it.
To receive a price match:
- Contact our customer service team (1-866-450-4739) or visit your local store.
- Provide us with the competitor’s name, item, price, and location of where you saw the advertised price.
- We’ll confirm the lower price then match it! Easy enough, right?
This offer applies to all in-stock merchandise. We aren’t able to sell products below our cost and reserve the right to make final judgment calls on all price matches.
We apologize, but we’re not able to price match the following:
- Special orders, rebates, financing offers, gift with purchase offers, services, misprints, or prices on special buys, discontinued, clearance, closeout, used, damaged, returned, refurbished, open box, display merchandise, or items with MAP pricing.
- Competitor’s or hourly sales (such as a holiday “5 hour sale”), one-day sales, After Thanksgiving Event sales, Cyber Week, credit or loyalty promotions.
- Online only retailers, dealers, and/or resellers are not eligible.
- Price matches will take into consideration our competitor shipping charges. If a competitor charges shipping for an item that is more than our shipping charge, the shipping amount will be added to the item price before a price match is given.
If we offer an item at a lower price within 14 days of your purchase, we will refund the difference in price to your original form of payment, unless the offer or items are noted that pricing does not apply to previously purchased merchandise. A receipt or proof of purchase must be provided to receive a price match after the time of purchase.
This policy does not apply to competitor's or hourly sales (such as a holiday "5 hour sale"), one-day sales, After Thanksgiving Event sales, Cyber Week, credit or loyalty promotions.
Valid specified dates only. Offer valid on online and in-store, in-stock merchandise only. Offer is not retroactive and cannot be used in combination with any other discount or coupon including the Good Sam Visa Discount. Greater coupon/offer discount will be applied. Offer is not valid on gift cards, Good Sam memberships, Honda Generators, Gear Vendors, Banks Exhaust systems, Ammo, Marine Electronics, Trolling Motors or Augers. Additional item exclusions may apply and will be noted “This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions” on the item details page. Offer cannot be applied toward any services including installation. Offer is also not valid on items intended for resale. Other exclusions may apply.
Camping World cares about you and your family and we're committed to your safety. Help keep your family safe by checking product recalls and safety news from the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission. Recall information is also available at recalls.gov.
Let us solve your RV's problems or answer any product-related questions for you. Questions regarding your RV or other products need to have sufficient information, such as year, make, model, brand, model number, part number, etc. provided. Please call our Technical Service department at 1-866-838-5304.
If you are interested in an Installation Appointment, please contact the store where you wish to have the work done directly.
Yes! Camping World currently ships products around the world to over 150 countries. Please contact us at 1-866-450-4739 to place your order. All international orders must be prepaid in US currency.
Please note we are unable to ship to the following countries:
- Northern Korea
- Palestinian Authority
Some items may indicate they can only be shipped to addresses within the United States as certain items may not be allowed to be exported. This could be a result of the hazardous nature of the particular product or due to restrictions imposed by the manufacturer.
These areas require a special handling fee of $10 plus actual shipping charges based on the weight and dimensions of the package(s). For Canadian and International customers, the shipping charge at checkout is an estimate; you will be contacted by our International department with an exact quote once the order has been submitted. Any applicable duties, taxes, customs charges, and brokerage fees are the responsibility of the customer.
There are several shipping options available to international customers:
- Express Shipping, allow 3-7 days for delivery
- Air Parcel Post, allow 2-3 weeks for delivery
- Air Freight, allow 2-3 weeks for delivery
We accept payment via credit/debit card, bank wire transfer, check, or money order. To complete payment with a check or money order, please contact us to receive the complete total before sending your payment.
Our Policy & Commitment
At CWI, Inc. and FreedomRoads, LLC (the “Company”) we are committed to accessibility, diversity and inclusion. We believe all of our customers, consumers and staff should be able to have equal and effective access to our core websites and other public-facing digital communication. In doing so, the Company has a goal to comply with applicable accessibility laws and regulations including the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Digital Accessibility Statement
To meet our goal, we have dedicated resources to our digital accessibility compliance effort, including those who coordinate the effort, and those responsible for designing, developing and testing our core website, smartphone apps, websites, chat and digital content. We also work to ensure that our support documentation and services meet accessibility requirements. While we do not control our industry partners and vendors, we encourage them to provide accessible content and assist them in identifying areas that need improvement.
If you would like further information about the Company’s digital accessibility efforts, have a question, or would like to request auxiliary aids or services, please contact us in one of the following ways:
Phone: Contact our team by phone by calling (800) 626-3636.
For deaf or hard-of-hearing telephone, dial 711 to connect to the Telecommunications Relay Service (TRS).
Email Us Last Updated 5/31/2019
At Camping World and Camping World RV Sales, we have worked hard to become the nation's largest RV and outdoor retailer and attribute our success to remaining true to our Core Values, which focus on ethical conduct, supporting our local community, and constantly improving. We expect that our associates and business partners share these Core Values and understand that our local community extends to those who work hard each day to create products that end up in our homes and on our roads.
While this expectation informs how we do business, the State of California asks that we tell you a little more about how Camping World and Camping World RV Sales work with the companies that bring us the products we offer to you:
First and foremost, it is Camping World's policy not to purchase any products made or acquired in any way through the use of forced labor or human trafficking. Our direct importer commits to following this policy and performs routine audits of factories where our products are made and takes prompt action to maintain compliance with local laws. Similarly, Camping World's vendors commit to us that the products we purchase comply with all applicable laws.
Because of this expectation, Camping World and Camping World RV Sales do not currently verify, internally or through a third party, their respective product supply chains to evaluate and address the risks of human trafficking and forced labor. Neither Camping World nor Camping World RV Sales independently audit suppliers to evaluate compliance with our expectation that the supply chains are free from human trafficking and forced labor. Neither Camping World nor Camping World RV Sales require suppliers to certify that materials incorporated into the final products comply with local anti-trafficking and forced labor laws. While Camping World and Camping World RV Sales expect our associates to share our Core Values, we do not maintain separate internal accountability standards and procedures for associates or contractors who fail to meet our standards regarding human trafficking and forced labor. Finally, neither Camping World nor Camping World RV Sales provide associates or management who have direct responsibility for supply chain management training on human trafficking and forced labor.
Your Privacy Rights
Effective Date: January 1, 2020
- the types of information we collect through our Services
- how we use and protect that information
- the types of information we may share with others and under what circumstances
- the choices you have regarding our collection, use, and sharing practices
- details regarding our use of third-party cookies and other tracking technologies
We also include specific disclosures for residents of California and Nevada.
CWGS Group, LLC
PO Box 6888
Englewood, CO 80155-6888
Types of information we collect and how we collect it
Information You Provide
Some of the Services may include features or services that permit you to enter contact information and other information about you. We collect and store any information you enter on our Services. This includes:
- Contact and demographic information when completing forms or registering to use our Services.
- Payment information and associated contact information when engaging in a transaction.
- Appointment bookings you carry out through our Services.
- Email address information when subscribing to our email newsletters.
- Any information or data you provide by interacting in our online forums and with our chatbots, or by commenting on content posted on bulletin boards and other public areas of our Services (“Public Areas”). Please note that these comments are also visible to other users of our Services.
- Information you provide when you complete a survey administered by us or a service provider acting on our behalf.
- Information you may submit to inquire about or apply for a job with us.
- Information you provide when you participate in a contest or sweepstakes that we offer.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence and any contact information provided.
- Medical or health information that you provide to us when requesting special accommodations or filing incident reports in the course of using our Services.
Some of this information may be collected by external parties, called service providers, on our behalf. For example, we use a payment processor when you engage in a transaction with us.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you interact with the Services, certain information about your use of our Services is collected automatically. This includes:
- Details of your visits to our site and information generated in the course of the use of our site (including the timing, frequency, and pattern of service use) including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, the resources that you access, and how you reached our site.
- Details regarding the device you use to access our Services, including, but not limited to, your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- Information about how you interact with our ads and newsletters, including whether you open or click links in any correspondence.
- Information that you make available to us on a social media platform (such as by clicking on a social media icon linked from our Services), including your account ID or username and other information included in your posts.
Much of the information that we collect automatically is collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies, as well as through your web browser or device. CWGS relies on partners to provide many features and to process and collect data about your use of our Services and other sites.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Firefox or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many of our features that make your web experience more efficient.
Our HTML-formatted emails may contain a web beacon to tell us whether our emails are opened and verify any clicks through to links or advertisements within the email. We may use this information for purposes including determining which of our emails are more interesting to users. The web beacon will be deleted when you delete the email. Emails in plain text (if applicable) rather than HTML will not include the web beacon.
When accessing our website on a mobile device or using any of our mobile applications, we will have access to your location if you have enabled location services on your device. We will also have access to your mobile device ID, which is unique to your device and does not by itself contain any personally identifiable information.
How We Use the Personal Information that We Collect
When you supply us with personal information, the information you provide is added to our customer file. We may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To contact you regarding promotions, discounts, and other Services, provided by CWGS or our third party business partners, and when you request email bulletins or newsletters or join our club.
- To contact you in response to an inquiry, complaint, or incident report.
- To provide you with our products and services, including to complete transactions, take steps to enter into a contract for sale or for services, process payments, fulfill orders, and send service communications.
- To enable additional features on our Services and to provide you with a personalized service.
- Create custom audiences on social media sites and search engine platforms and to understand and respond to your comments and reviews of our Services on social media sites and search engine platforms.
- To provide you with the best service, improve and grow our business, and understand the effectiveness of our marketing, including by understanding our customer base and purchasing trends.
- To understand how our Services are being used, track site performance, and make improvements.
- To deliver tailored advertising on our Services based on your preferences or interests across services and devices and measuring the effectiveness of ads.
- To detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be fraudulent or illegal, and to comply with legal requirements regarding the provision of products and services.
In addition, by joining Good Sam Club, you agree and acknowledge that we may recognize your membership among our affiliated companies and on our web sites. For example, if you are a member of Good Sam Club and have also joined the RV.Net forum, we will indicate that you are a Good Sam Club member by displaying a "Good Sam" icon by your user name whenever you post content to an RV.Net forum. If you would like to remove the Good Sam Club icon in relation to your forum posts, you may do so in your forum account in the "My Profile" section.
How We Share Your Information
We engage the following types of vendors to perform functions on our behalf such as: delivery services, customer information management, customer communications and marketing services, billing and collection, order fulfillment, auditing and accounting, professional services/consultants; analytics services; security services; and IT support. These companies are restricted from using your information in any manner other than in helping us to deliver or provide you our products and services. There are limited circumstances in which the service provider collects data directly from you when their privacy policies may also apply.
On some of our sites, we provide content that is created by a third-party website. In some instances the third-party sites will collect information in order to facilitate the transaction or to make the use of their content more productive and efficient. In these circumstances the information collected is shared between our third-party sponsors and us.
Social Media Platforms
Where you choose to interact with us through social media, your interaction with these programs typically allows the social media company to collect some information about you through cookies or other tracking mechanisms that they place on your device. In some cases, the social media company may recognize you through its digital cookies even when you do not interact with their application. Please visit the social media companies’ respective privacy policies to better understand their data collection practices and the controls they make available to you.
Third-Party Advertisers and Network Advertisers
We partner with companies that assist us in advertising about our Services to others who may be interested in the Services. These companies may use tracking technologies to collect or receive information from the Services and elsewhere on the internet and use that information to provide analytical services, interest tagging, and ad targeting.
In addition, some advertisements on our site are promoting products and services from third-party companies. These companies are called "network advertisers." Network advertisers collect information when you visit our site. The information is collected using technology, so you may not realize it is being collected. The network advertisers collect this information so that they can show you ads that are more relevant and interesting to you.
Business Partners and Sponsors
To enhance your experience on our Services, we provide information to a select group of companies that offer products and services that may be of interest to you (our "business partners").
On occasion, we offer promotions – such as sweepstakes or free camping – in conjunction with a sponsor. We may share your information with the sponsors if they need it to send you a product, such as a magazine subscription or fulfill the offer of a free night camping. We may share your information with those sponsors that can send you other special promotions. In addition, we will occasionally send e-mail promotions to our users on behalf of third-party sponsors regarding lifestyle-related products or services.
Sale of Businesses
We may sell certain of our businesses or assets to other companies in connection with a merger, acquisition, or bankruptcy. When such transactions take place, visitor information (including personal information) may constitute a part of the transferred business assets. In the event that we, or any of our affiliates, sell some, all or substantially all of our assets to another company, visitor information (including personal information) likely will be disclosed and transferred as an asset to such company.
Organizations That Help Protect the Security and Safety of our Users and our Sites
We will disclose personal information as required by law, for example, to comply with a court order or subpoena; to enforce our Terms of Service, sweepstakes/contest rules, or assert or defend other legal claims; to a regulator or consumer protection authority with jurisdiction over us, or to protect the safety, integrity, and security of our Services, users, and information.
We are not responsible for what third parties do with any information that you make available in public areas of our Services. As such, we advise that you exercise great care in determining what information you choose to make publicly available through our services.
Additional Information About Our Data Practices
Sharing of Aggregated Data
We may share aggregated or deidentified data at our discretion, including with marketing agencies, media agencies and analytics providers. These other companies will not be able to relate this data to identifiable individuals.
Combination of Information
We may combine information from the Services together and with other information we obtain from our business records. Additionally, information collected about you from a particular browser or device may be linked to information collected from another computer or device that we believe relates to you.
Sharing of Medical or Health Information
To the extent that we receive health information about you, that information is subject to electronic disclosure to extent permitted by applicable law.
Choices You Have About Our Collection, Usage and Sharing of Your Information
How You Can Access Your Account Information
If you have established an account with one of our business units, you can review your communication preferences through the "My Account" section of our websites. Communication preferences are permissions that you have granted us to communicate with you on specific areas of interest. You may make modifications to your communication preferences directly through this section of "My Account".
If you don't have an account, can't find your account, or some of our Services do not provide an account section, you can simply contact us via email by clicking "Contact Us" located at the bottom of all of our web pages or send an email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include information in the email that will help us identify your account so we can assist you with your inquiry or request.
When you register with us or give us your contact information, you may have an opportunity to limit e-mail communications from us and our third-party marketing partners. At any time you can request that we not send e-mails to you either by unsubscribing from the communication or by contacting us at email@example.com.
Direct Mail Communications
When you subscribe to our publications, join the Good Sam Club, or otherwise do business with us, please tell us if you do not want to receive our direct mail marketing offers for any or just certain products and/or services. We will mark your account for a three-year period. You will not receive any direct mail offers from us during this three-year period for those products and/or services that you have indicated to us that you are not interested in receiving. If you change your mind, just get in touch with us and ask that we include you in future offerings. Please note that because marketing campaigns are planned a few months ahead of time, you may continue to receive marketing offers for two to four months after making a request. Write to us at Good Sam Mail Preference Service, P.O. Box 6888, Englewood, CO 80155-6888 to opt out from specific future mailings.
Third Party Ad Tracking and Serving
Our third party advertising and business partners may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") by following instructions on the NAI's website: https://www.networkadvertising.org/.
The Type of Security We Provide
We use a combination of physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to protect the information we collect through the Services. While we use these precautions to safeguard your information, we cannot guarantee the security of the networks, systems, servers, devices, and databases we operate or that are operated on our behalf.
There are some things that you can do to help protect the security of your information as well. For instance, never give out your password, since this is what is used to access all of your account information. Also remember to sign out of your account and close your browser window when you finish surfing the web so that other people using the same computer won't have access to your information.
Our site is operated and hosted in the United States. Information that you provide to us and the data that we collect as a result of your visiting and using our site will be collected, processed in and transferred to the U.S. and is subject to U.S. law. The privacy and data protection laws in the U.S. may not be equivalent to or adequate under the laws in your country of residence or from which you access this site. By visiting this site or by providing us with your personal information you consent to this collection, transfer, storage, and processing of information to and in the U.S.
California and Nevada Privacy Rights
Persons with disabilities may obtain this notice in alternative format upon request by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
California Shine the Light
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. Our website currently does not honor browser “do not track” signals.
California Consumer Privacy Act
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) provides California residents with rights to receive certain disclosures regarding the collection, use, and sharing of “Personal Information,” as well as rights to know/access, delete, and limit sharing of Personal Information. The CCPA defines “Personal Information” as “information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household.” Certain information we collect may be exempt from the CCPA because it is considered public information (i.e., it is made available by a government entity) or covered by a specific federal privacy law, such as the Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act, the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, or the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
To the extent that we collect Personal Information that is subject to the CCPA, that information, our practices, and your rights are described below.
Right to Notice at Collection Regarding the Categories of Personal Information Collected
You have the right to receive notice of the categories of Personal Information we collect, and the purposes for which those categories of Personal Information will be used. This notice should be provided at or before the time of collection. The categories we use to describe the information are those enumerated in the CCPA.
- Personal Identifiers:
- We collect your name, phone number, and email address and contact address when you create an account or complete a transaction. If you choose to create an account, you will also be asked to create a username, and we will assign one or more unique identifiers to your profile. We use this information to provide the Services, respond to your requests, and send information and advertisements to you.
- We collect your social media handle and basic account information when you interact with our Services through social media. We may also collect your social media handle if you post reviews or comments relating to our Services through social media.
- We collect a unique numerical identifier, assigned to you by a first-party cookie, automatically when you use our Services in order to identify you, provide the Services, keep you logged in to the Services, prevent fraud, and provide you with targeted information and offers.
- We collect payment information when you provide it to us, which may include your credit card number or a bank account number, when you complete a transaction. You may have the option to store this information to your account or set up a recurring transaction. We use this information to streamline and facilitate payments and transactions.
- We may collect your Social Security number, Driver’s License number. We use this information to identify you, authenticate and collate information about you, to prevent fraud, and to conduct background checks or other screening activities.
- We may collect medical information and health information about you if you provide that information to us as part of a complaint, claim or incident report. We use this information to address and resolve your concerns or claims regarding our Services.
- We collect your IP address automatically when you use our Services. We use this information to identify you, gauge online activity on our website, measure the effectiveness of online services, applications, and tools, and serve targeted advertisements based on your online activities.
- We collect your Device ID automatically when you use our Services. We use this information to monitor your use and the effectiveness of our Services, to identify you, and to provide you with targeted information and offers.
- Protected Classifications: We collect your gender and date of birth to verify identity and extend personalized offers. We also collect citizenship and marital status to facilitate offers of credit. We do not collect your racial or ethnic origin, or sexual orientation. We may collect your disability status if you request an accommodation, or provide that information as part of a claim or incident report.
- Commercial Information: When you engage in transactions with us, we create records of goods or services purchased or considered, as well as purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies. We may combine this information with other information to make inferences regarding your preferences. We use this information to measure the effectiveness of our Services, advertising, and promotions, and to provide you with targeted information, advertisements and offers.
- Biometric Information: We do not collect information about your physiological, biological, and behavioral characteristics.
- Internet or Other Electronic Network Activity Information: We collect information about your browsing history, search history, information regarding your interaction with websites, and applications or advertisements automatically when you utilize our Services. We use this information to gauge online activity on our website, measure the effectiveness of online services, applications, and tools, and to serve targeted advertisements and offers based on your online activities.
- Geolocation Data: As described above, we collect your IP address automatically when you use our Services. We may be able to determine your general location based on the IP address. We also collect your precise location (e.g., your GPS coordinates), through your device. If you allow your device to provide us with this information, we use it to make improvements to our products and services, measure the effectiveness and use of our Serives, and to provide recommendations and deliver relevant advertising.
- Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information: If you contact us via phone, we may record the call. We will notify you if a call is being recorded at the beginning of the call. We also collect the content of public posts or reviews that you make available through social media or other websites. We collect your photographic or video image if you visit one of our facilities. We use this information to respond to specific issues, claims, or complaints, to monitor our customer service, maintain the security of our systems and physical locations, aid in theft detection and monitoring, and train employees. We also collect photographic and video images in connection with customer testimonials for marketing and promotional advertising.
- Professional or employment-related information: We collect information about your current employer and your employment history if you apply for a job with us. We use this information to conduct background and other screening activities. We also collect information about your current employer and your employment history if you apply for a credit card or to facilitate other offers of credit.
- Education information: We collect information about the institutions you have attended and the level of education you have attained if you apply for a job with us. We use this information to conduct background and other screening activities.
- Inferences drawn to create a profile about a consumer reflecting the consumer’s preferences or characteristics: We may analyze your actual or likely preferences through a series of computer processes. On some occasions, we may add our observations to your internal profile. We also collect this information from our advertising and business partners. We use this information to gauge and develop our marketing activities, measure the appeal and effectiveness of our Services, applications, and tools, and to provide you with targeted information, advertisements, and offers.
We may use any of the categories of information listed above for other business or operational purposes compatible with the context in which the Personal Information was collected.
We also sell information to third parties, as described below. To opt out of the sale of your information visit our Do Not Sell My Info page.
Right to Know/Access Information
You have the right to request access to Personal Information collected about you and information regarding the source of that information, the purposes for which we collect it, and the third parties and service providers with whom we share it. You may submit such a request as described below. To protect our customers’ Personal Information, we are required to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
Right to Request Deletion of Information
You have the right to request in certain circumstances that we delete any Personal Information that we have collected directly from you. You may submit such a request as described below. To protect our customers’ Personal Information, we are required to verify your identity before we can act on your request. We may have a reason under the law why we do not have to comply with your request, or why we may comply with it in a more limited way than you anticipated. If we do, we will explain that to you in our response.
How to Submit a Request
You may submit a request to exercise your rights to know/access or delete your Personal Information through any one of three means:
- By filling out a Consumer Data Request Form available here.
- By calling us at (866) 890-2810)
- By Requesting a Consumer Data Request Form at any of our locations in California.
In order to process your request to know/access or delete Personal Information we collect, disclose, or sell, we must verify your request. We do this by:
- Asking you to
- provide personal identifiers we can match against information we may have collected from you previously; or
- provide a Good Sam Club Member number, recent order number, or other transactional information if you’ve purchased a product or service from us; and
- confirm your request using the email or telephone number stated in the request.
You may authorize another individual or a business registered with the California Secretary of State, called an authorized agent, to make requests on your behalf. We require that you and the individual complete notarized affidavits in order to verify the identity of the authorized agent and confirm that you have authorized them to act on your behalf. Parents of minor children may submit a birth of the child certificate in lieu of an affidavit, in order to make requests on the child’s behalf. Sample forms will be provided in the verification process.
Right to Opt Out of Sale of Personal Information to Third Parties
You have the right to opt out of any sale of your Personal Information by CWGS to third parties.
We sell information to third parties. To “sell” information means to disclose it to a company for monetary or other benefit. A company may be considered a third party either because the purpose of sharing is not an enumerated business purpose under California law, or because our contract does not restrict them from using Personal Information for other purposes.
We sell the following information:
- Personal Identifiers: We provide your name, email address, mailing address, IP address, and Device ID to our advertising partners and business partners.
- Internet or Other Electronic Network Activity Information: We exchange your browsing history, search history, information regarding your interaction with websites, and applications or advertisements with our advertising and business partners.
- Inferences drawn to create a profile about a consumer reflecting the consumer’s preferences or characteristics: We exchange information about your actual or likely preferences with our advertising and business partners.
To exercise your right to opt out of the sale of your Personal Information, please visit our "Do Not Sell My Info" webpage or call us at (866) 890-2810.
Please note that your right to opt out does not apply to our sharing of Personal Information with service providers, who are parties we engage to perform a function on our behalf and are contractually obligated to use the Personal Information only for that function.
Right to Information Regarding Participation in Data Sharing for Financial Incentives
You have the right to be free from discrimination based on your exercise of your CCPA rights. We offer promotions whereby we incentivize a consumer to share certain pieces of information with us, or to register for a club or service, by offering a financial incentive, such as a discount. For example, we may offer a one-time discount if consumers sign up for our email marketing list. Participation in all promotions and clubs is voluntary, and you may opt out of the sale of your personal information at any time.
Special Information for Nevada Residents
Residents of the State of Nevada have the right to opt out of the sale of certain pieces of their information to other companies who will sell or license their information to others. To make a request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our Consumer Data Request Form.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING ANY CWGS GROUP, LLC WEBSITE OR MOBILE APP AS THEY MAY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS. IN PARTICULAR, PLEASE READ THE SECTION TITLED GOVERNING LAW, VENUE AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION, WHICH REQUIRES ALL DISPUTES TO BE SETTLED BY INDIVIDUAL BINDING ARBITRATION.
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these terms at any time. Please check these terms periodically for changes.
USE OF CONTENT
PUBLIC FORUMS, COMMUNICATION AND USER CONTENT
"Public Forum" means a chat area, bulletin board, weblog, blog, review section, posting or e-mail function offered as part of any Property. The Properties may now or in the future permit, via Public Forums or other means, the submission of Content at the direction of users of the site ("User Content") and the hosting, sharing, and/or publishing of such User Content. You shall be solely responsible for User Content you submit and the consequences of CWGS's or its Service Provider's posting or publishing such User Content. Information, views and opinions expressed in Public Forums are the views of the person posting the message, do not necessarily reflect the views of CWGS and are not endorsed, supported, encouraged, sanctioned, verified or agreed upon by CWGS including, but not limited to any so-called "expert", "moderator", "blog-editor" or other individual functioning in a similar capacity. CWGS reserves the right to remove or edit content that we believe may be offensive to our audience and/or which violates our family-oriented standards. Please be advised that because of real-time circumstance, these materials may not always be able to be removed or edited in a timely fashion.
CWGS is not responsible for any unsolicited e-mail you may receive as a result of participating in any Public Forum. CWGS reserves the right to terminate your ability to access any of Public Forum for any reason and without notice.
By communicating in any Public Forum, you hereby represent that you have all necessary rights in the User Content, communications, or other information that you have provided, transmitted or sent to the Public Forum. By uploading User Content to any Public Forum or submitting any materials to us, you automatically grant (or warrant that the owner of such rights has expressly granted) CWGS and its Service Providers a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, nonexclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, display, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and distribute such materials or incorporate such materials into any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed throughout the universe. In addition to the foregoing licenses, you hereby grant both CWGS and its Service Providers a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, nonexclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, display, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and distribute such materials in connection with other websites that make use of services provided by CWGS's Service Providers. You warrant that all so-called "moral rights" in those materials have been waived.
In connection with User Content, you further agree that you will not: (i) submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant us and our Service Provider all of the license rights granted herein; (ii) publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage us or any third party; (iii) submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate; (iv) post advertisements or solicitations of business; or (v) impersonate another person.
WITHOUT LIMITATION OF THE FOREGOING, CWGS DOES NOT ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR THE MATERIALS FOUND IN ANY PUBLIC FORUM, NOR FOR ANY CLAIMS, DAMAGES OR LOSSES RESULTING FROM ANY USE OF ANY PUBLIC FORUM OR THE MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN.
THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS, ADVICE AND SERVICES
We are not responsible for examining or evaluating any products, advice or services offered by any third parties whose icons, products, advice, services or hyperlinks appear on the site. We make no representations, warranties or conditions regarding the offerings of any third party. Further, we do not assume any responsibility or liability for the products, advice, services and actions of any third parties. You understand that the purchase, payment, warranty, guarantee, delivery, maintenance and all other matters concerning the merchandise, services or information ordered or received from a third party is solely between you and the third party. We do not endorse, warrant or guarantee such products, advice information or services and are not liable for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of such information or the quality or availability of such products, advice or services. You further understand that we will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and a third party. As with any monetary endeavor, before purchasing goods or services from any third party, you should verify with the seller any and all information (particularly the price) that impacts your decision to make a purchase. You should use your best judgment and exercise caution when purchasing a product from a third party.
We are not involved in any actual transaction between any site user (including any so-called "expert", "moderator", "blog-editor" or the like) and third party, nor are we the agent of either for any purpose. As such, we will not be involved in resolving any disputes between any site user and third party relating to or arising out of any transaction between such parties. We urge site users and third parties to cooperate with one another to resolve any such disputes.
COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT NOTIFICATIONS
If you are a copyright holder and believe that material directly available via the Properties infringes your copyrighted work, please let us know by sending a notice with the following information addressed to email@example.com or at the address below:
- the copyright work alleged to have been infringed;
- the allegedly infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to help us locate the material on the Properties;
- your contact information, including at least your complete name, address, phone number and e-mail address;
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- a statement that the information in your notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner; and your physical or electronic signature.
THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS, ADVICE AND SERVICES
We are not responsible for examining or evaluating any products, advice or services offered by any third parties whose icons, products, advice, services or hyperlinks appear on or through the Properties. We make no representations, warranties or conditions regarding the offerings of any third party. Further, we do not assume any responsibility or liability for the products, advice, services and actions of any third parties. You understand that the purchase, payment, warranty, guarantee, delivery, maintenance and all other matters concerning the merchandise, services or information ordered or received from a third party is solely between you and the third party. We do not endorse, warrant or guarantee such products, advice information or services and are not liable for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of such information or the quality or availability of such products, advice or services. You further understand that we will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and a third party. As with any monetary endeavor, before purchasing goods or services from any third party, you should verify with the seller any and all information (particularly the price) that impacts your decision to make a purchase. You should use your best judgment and exercise caution when purchasing a product from a third party.
We provide links to third party direction, location and map services solely as a convenience to our users, which are intended to be used solely for informational purposes. We make no warranties on the accuracy of their content, route usability, expeditiousness or road conditions (including whether there are obstructions, like tunnels or bridges that may inhibit certain vehicles from safely using a particular route.) You assume all risk of use. CWGS and its suppliers shall not be liable to you or any other person for any loss, damage or delay resulting from your use of these third party services.
We are not involved in any actual transaction between any user (including any so-called "expert", "moderator", "blog-editor" or the like) and third party, nor are we the agent of either for any purpose. As such, we will not be involved in resolving any disputes between any user and third party relating to or arising out of any transaction between such parties. We urge users and third parties to cooperate with one another to resolve any such disputes.
Merchant and service availability, price and time-related information appearing on the Properties are subject to change. CWGS is not responsible for any such changes and advises you to confirm all specific terms appearing on the or through the Properties before acting in reliance on such terms.
Third-party products and services represented on any Property are not necessarily endorsed or recommended by CWGS and CWGS disclaims all responsibility regarding the performance or the use of third-party products and services.
CWGS does not necessarily endorse or sanction the content, products or actions of websites that are linked to or from the Properties.
Trailer Weight Rating information is for informational purposes, only. Read the operator's manual for your tow vehicle and trailer before purchasing or towing a trailer. Additional equipment or special packages may be required by the manufacturer to achieve the Trailer Weight Rating. State law may also require purchase of tow brakes or other safety equipment. The Trailer Weight Ratings are compiled from data released by manufacturers and may vary based on your specific make, model, and optional packages, may contain inaccuracies, and may change from time to time. While we do our best to keep this information up-to-date and correct, we do not represent or warranty the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of this data. You are responsible for your purchase and operation of your tow vehicle and/or trailer.
THE MATERIALS ON AND AVAILABLE THROUGH THE PROPERTIES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, CWGS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CWGS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON AND AVAILABLE THROUGH THE PROPERTIES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE PROPERTIES OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. CWGS DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN AND AVAILABLE THROUGH THE PROPERTIES IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. YOU (AND NOT CWGS) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
INDEMNITY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You agree to indemnify and hold CWGS (and its officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives) harmless against all claims, liabilities, losses, penalties, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from or relating to your use of and access to the Properties.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL CWGS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS IN AND AVAILABLE THROUGH THE PROPERTIES, EVEN IF CWGS OR A CWGS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT SHALL CWGS'S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THE PROPERTIES.
The Camping World marks, Good Sam marks and FreedomRoads marks depicted herein are owned by CWI, Inc., Good Sam Group, LLC and FreedomRoads, LLC respectively. All other trademarks and service marks depicted herein are owned by their respective owners. Duplication, tampering or unauthorized use in any way of any CWGS Group, LLC trademarks is prohibited and offenders may be subject to fines and civil and/or criminal prosecution.
GOVERNING LAW, VENUE AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
These Terms will be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois, United States, without regard to conflict-of-law principles. You agree that resolution of any dispute or claim arising out of or related to these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the state and federal courts in Lake County, Illinois.
If you believe you have a dispute or claim against us arising out of your use of the Properties or under these Terms, you agree to first discuss the matter informally with us for at least 30 days. To do that, you must give us written notice, which will include your full name and contact information, the nature and basis giving rise to your dispute or claim and your proposed resolution, sent to the address below, Attn: Legal Department.
If we are unable to resolve your concerns informally within 30 days after our receipt of your notice, you may file a claim in small claims court so long as you proceed only on an individual basis or commence an arbitration proceeding, which means YOU ARE AGREEING TO WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT, HAVE A JURY TRIAL AND LEAD OR PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION. The arbitration will be conducted under the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA"). For the avoidance of doubt, you agree that YOU MAY ONLY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST CWGS IN YOUR INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A CLASS MEMBER OR IN ANY REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY OR PROCEEDING. Further, you agree that no arbitrator shall consolidate any other person's claims with your claims and may not otherwise preside over any form of a multi-party or class proceeding. You agree that the award of the arbitrator will be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction in the State of Illinois. You agree that we may seek interim or preliminary relief from a court of competent jurisdiction in Illinois, necessary to protect its rights or property pending the completion of arbitration.
You must file a demand for arbitration with the AAA within ONE (1) YEAR after the date your claim arose, or within the shortest time period permitted by applicable law. Otherwise, your claim is waived.
INTERNATIONAL USERS AND VISITORS
If you are accessing or using any of the Properties from a jurisdiction outside of the United States, you understand and agree that such access and use shall be governed by these Terms and United States law.
By using our Properties you represent and warrant that you are 16 years of age or older. Your account may be terminated without warning if we believe that you are under 16 years of age.
By joining Good Sam Club and/or other CWGS-sponsored membership clubs, you agree and acknowledge that we may recognize your membership among our affiliated companies and on our Properties. For example, if you are a member of Good Sam Club and have also joined the RV.Net forum, we will indicate that you are a Good Sam Club member by displaying a "Good Sam" icon by your user name whenever you post content to an RV.Net forum. If you would like to remove the Good Sam Club icon in relation to your forum posts, you may do so in your forum account in the "My Profile" section.
These Terms may be subject to change; the result of any change will be reflected on these pages.
CWGS Group, LLC
PO Box 6888
Englewood, CO 80155-6888
Since 1966, Camping World has proudly offered specialized products and accessories, expert advice and professional service to recreational vehicle owners and campers. We've grown from a single store in Bowling Green, Kentucky to the nation's largest retailer of RVs, RV accessories and RV-related services. With over 130 SuperCenters nationwide, a full-service call center and comprehensive website featuring thousands of quality products for RVs, camping, towing and outdoor living, Camping World is the premier one-stop-shop for everything RV.
>Along with RV parts and accessories, we also offer a full selection of new and used RVs for sale; service centers with over 1,900 bays and over 1,600 technicians on staff; over 100 collision centers; RV Spa detail and refurbishment centers; technical advice from knowledgeable experts, and hard-to-find parts.
Camping World offers exclusive benefits and discounts to members of the Good Sam Club, the world's largest RV membership organization with 1.8 million members. Those include emergency road service, specialized RV insurance, extended vehicle warranties, RV loans and more. The Good Sam Club also offers a discount on nightly fees at a nationwide network of over 2,100 Good Sam RV Parks and Campgrounds, fuel discounts at Pilot Flying J locations, and many more valuable benefits
As the RV industry leader, Camping World is always looking for new and better ways to enhance your RV and outdoor experience. Visit CampingWorld.com and tell us how we can improve your experience with us and make RVing, camping and enjoying the outdoors even more fun, affordable and worry-free for your family.
Since 2009, Camping World has been the title sponsor for the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series™ and serves as the Official RV and Outdoor Retailer of NASCAR®.
Camping World Stadium in Orlando, Florida is also home to the "Camping World Kickoff" on Labor Day Weekend. The 2018 game will feature Alabama and Louisville, and the highly anticipated 2019 matchup sends Florida against Miami. Camping World also secured naming rights through 2019 to the Camping World Bowl, matching teams from the ACC and the Big 12 and played in late December at Camping World Stadium.
In addition, Camping World has recently formed a multi-year partnership with Major League Baseball, becoming the Official RV Dealer of Major League Baseball and the Official RV and Outdoor Supply Company of Major League Baseball.
NASCAR® is a registered trademark of the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, Inc. The NASCAR Camping World Truck Series™ logo and word mark are used under license by the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, Inc., and CWI, Inc.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of the applicable MLB entities. Visit MLB.com
Camping World Holdings, headquartered in Lincolnshire, Illinois, is the leading outdoor and camping retailer, offering an extensive assortment of recreational vehicles for sale, RV and camping gear, RV maintenance and repair and the industry’s broadest and deepest range of services, protection plans, products and resources. Since the Company's founding in 1966, Camping World has grown to become one of the most well-known destination for everything RV, with over 135 retail locations in 36 states and comprehensive e-commerce platform. Coupled with an unsurpassed portfolio of industry-leading brands including Gander Outdoors, Good Sam, Overton’s, The House and Windward/W82, Camping World Holdings has become the synonymous with outdoor experiences. Camping World’s stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "CWH."
Intro to Camping World/Good Sam Ambassador Program
Camping World/Good Sam Ambassadors serve as Camping World's #1 contact with our customers in campgrounds, at RV shows and RV rallies. Ambassadors distribute Camping World flyers and promotional materials to local campgrounds during a 5-day time period each month.
They develop friendly relationships and build good rapport with both campground management and RVers. Ambassadors sometimes sponsor events held at local campgrounds.
At local rallies and RV trade shows, the Ambassadors set up a booth and distribute flyers, catalogs and other Camping World promotional materials.
Ambassadors' assignments are seasonally-based, with seasons varying between 5 to 6 months. Most Ambassadors cover one store during the summer months and another store in the winter months.
Ambassadors are considered Camping World Independent Contractors. As such, they are reimbursed for mileage, campground fees and other Ambassador-related expenses. In addition, they are paid a modest monthly stipend. Ambassadors also enjoy free memberships in the Good Sam Club and Roadside Assistance, plus they receive merchandise discounts.
A friendly, outgoing personality is very much welcomed! This program is fun and a great way to meet many other people involved in RVing.
Camping World/Good Sam Ambassador Testimonials
Larry and Wondella
As Camping World Goodwill Ambassadors, we've had the opportunity to see many different areas of our country, to represent Camping World at numerous shows, events and rallies, to make friends and acquaintances, and to participate in the great American RV lifestyle. Life for a dedicated pair of RV enthusiasts couldn't be better!
Bob and Debbie
Being Camping World/Good Sam Ambassadors has given us the opportunity to talk to campers and campground owners about products and services only Camping World provides. While traveling this country in our RV, it is comforting to know Camping World is available to meet our needs whether it is a new part, a repair, or a product to make our life easier. When you believe in a company as we do, it is a joy to be a part of this organization.
What is the Camping World Affiliate Program?The Camping World Affiliate Program is a free opportunity that allows you to earn money by placing a Camping World banners or text links on your site. When someone visiting your site clicks over to CampingWorld.com and makes a purchase, you earn a commission!
Why should I join?To earn money on all sales originating from your site. You won't have to do any work. CampingWorld.com does it all! We take the orders, ship product and handle all aspects of customer service. Align yourself with a proven winner. Camping World has been the leading supplier of rv supplies and accessories for over 35 years.
How does it work?It's easy! First you'll need to fill out the Application Form below and submit it to CampingWorld.com. Once approved, we will provide you with all the tools necessary to start earning money including banners, text links, individual product links. We'll provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to place the links and how to easily promote specials we are offering at CampingWorld.com.
What does it pay?CampingWorld.com pays it's affiliates 6% commission on all transactions referred to us through the links you place on your website. All CampingWorld.com transactions and commissions are in US dollars.
What does it cost?Nothing. It's completely free with no hidden costs. Just fill out the Application Form and submit it for approval.
Who tracks the information?Linkshare (www.linkshare.com) records all the referrals and purchases originating from your site. Their primary role is to act as a neutral third party and to help both the Merchant (CampingWorld.com) and the Affiliate (you) successfully track results. You will be able to access information on the number of sales and amount of commissions you are earning with CampingWorld.com at any time. Linkshare is the number one 'Affiliate Management Program' and is respected worldwide for their professionalism.
Who do I contact with questions?
Email inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
When can I start?
Right now! All you need to do is fill out the Application below. After we review your site, you will receive an e-mail message notifying you that you have been approved. It will also direct you on how to add links to your site so that you may start earning money.
Join our Affiliate Program
Below you will find our affiliates and contact information.
You have the ability to remove your consent at any time.
650 Three Springs Road
Bowling Green, KY 42101
FreedomRoads Holding Company, LLC. - Camping World RV Sales and Shows
Good Sam Enterprises, LLC.
PO Box 6888
Englewood, CO 80155
Good Sam Club: email@example.com
Good Sam Roadside Assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org
Good Sam TravelAssist: email@example.com
Good Sam | Camping World Visa: firstname.lastname@example.org
Good Sam Extended Service Plans: email@example.com
Coast to Coast: firstname.lastname@example.org
GSS Enterprises, LLC.
Good Sam Travel Accident & Insurance Services
Good Sam Travel Accident & Insurance Services
Camp Coast to Coast, LLC.
Affinity Road & Travel Club, LLC.
TL Enterprises, LLC
Affinity Brokerage, LLC.
Magazines & Subscriptions
2750 Park View Ct, Suite 240
Oxnard, CA 93036
Trailer Life: http://www.trailerlife.com/contact-us/
Elhert Publishing Company, LLC.