Hitch-N-Go Cargo Cart
- In Stock
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment, unless returned in store where some exclusions may apply.
The Hitch-N-Go Cart conveniently fits through most doorways, and the tight turning radius makes this cart invaluable when packing for trips. Just take the HNGC-350 to your items, load it's large, 48"w x 20"d x 11"h, cargo area and then transport everything in one trip to your vehicle. You don't even have to unload the cart! The HNGC-350 is designed to install into the receiver hitch of your vehicle, leaving you access to the tail gate or lift gate with no problem. You will need a 2" receiver hitch to attach the Hitch-N-Go Cart.
The HNGC-350 is so versatile that you can use it for many things. Whether it's vacation, moving things around your yard, picking up items from your favorite lawn and garden store or just anytime you need help getting a job done. Great Day's Hitch-N-Go Cart is designed to handle that need.
The HNGC-350 is constructed of powder coated welded aluminum that will not rust. It has 13" x 4" pneumatic tires and weighs 45 lbs. The cargo capacity on the HNGC-350 is 350 lbs.
• Welded aluminum construction that will not rust
• Durable powder coat finish
• Vehicle receiver component doesn't have to be removed to access tailgate and/or lift gate
• Coupling component can be easily stored in the vehicle
• Cart fits through most standard door openings
• Tight turning radius for easy maneuverability
• Large 48" x 20" x 11" cargo area (inside dimensions)
• 350 lb cargo capacity
• 13" x 4" pneumatic tires (tire size/rim color may vary)
• Complete unit weight only 62 lbs. Wagon weighs 45 lbs.
• Complete unit ships in one carton, 52" x 25" x 13"
• Pull cart
• Receiver bar
• Lift assembly
- Cargo cart designed to install into the receiver hitch of your vehicle
- Provides access to the tail gate or lift gate while hitched
- Constructed of powder coated welded aluminum that will not rust
- For use hauling cargo, on vacation, doing yard work, and much more
- Weight capacity of 350 lbs