The Hosspad Mega Jack & Leveling Pad is a "Made in America Green product" comprised of 100% recycled rubber tires. Used on its own, the Hosspad is a great tool for leveling or storing any RV. When used with leveling blocks (sold separately), the Hosspad can prevent your blocks from cracking and breaking. Storing your RV on Hosspads during the winter months can save your tires from leaching, micro-abrasion, and cracking. Perfect for any surface - including grass, gravel, concrete, asphalt, and dirt - the Hosspad will not crack, chip, split, or break. Unlike other leveling blocks, the Hosspad is resistant to water, oil, UV, heat, and corrosion. Comes equipped with rope handles for easy positioning and retrieval. Supports 100,000 lbs. per pad (500 psi).
* Weight: 17.4 lbs.
* Dimensions: 14" x 14" x 1"
* Manufacturer: BSRM
* Model#: H MEGAPAD
- On its own, great for leveling or storing your RV
- Use with leveling blocks to prevent cracking
- Saves RV tires from leaching, micro-abrasion, etc.
- Will not crack, chip, split, or break
- Resists water, oil, UV, heat, and corrosion