Humminbird LakeMaster Plus Chart MicroSD/SD Card, Great Plains
- In Stock
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment, unless returned in store where some exclusions may apply.
• The Satellite Only - This layer shows only aerial imagery and no other map information.
• The Satellite Land - This layer shows the LakeMaster map and the aerial imagery that extends around the body of water.
• The Satellite + Contours - This layer shows the aerial imagery and just the LakeMaster contours so you can still pick out those features in the water while still seeing your depth.
Each map card has added 160 new or updated lakes since the prior version, with more than 400 High Definition lakes and over 500 total lakes from NB, KS, MO, IA and IL. The PLUS series also gives you access to all of the LakeMaster features including the following:
• i-Pilot Link compatible
• Easy to read contours
• Depth Highlight Range
• Water Level Offset
• Shallow Water Highlight
• Scrollable Lake List
Includes highly requested water bodies such as - Banner Lake, Bull Shoals Lake, Cedar Lake, East Loon Lake, El Dorado Lake, Illinois River Pools , Keith Sebelius Lake, Lake of the Ozarks, McCanaughy, Mississippi River Pools, Pleasant Creek Lake, Red Rock, Smithville Lake, Table Rock Lake, Three Mile Lake, Truman Reservoir, Twelve Mile Lake, Wilson Lake and more.
- Allows for aerial image overlay on HD waters
- Increases navigational awareness
- Pick out features you miss on traditional maps
- Easy to read contours
- Compatible with i-Pilot Link