Humminbird LakeMaster Plus Chart MicroSD/SD Card, Lake of the Woods/Rainy
- This item is currently not available
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment, unless returned in store where some exclusions may apply.
• The Satellite Only - This layer shows only aerial imagery and no other map information.
• The Satellite Land - This layer shows the LakeMaster map and the aerial imagery that extends around the body of water.
• The Satellite + Contours - This layer shows the aerial imagery and just the LakeMaster contours so you can still pick out those features in the water while still seeing your depth.
Each map card includes High Definition maps for nearly all of Lake of the Woods - 810,000 surveyed acres! The detail covers all U.S. and Canadian water from Big Narrow through Big Traverse & Sabaskong Bays North to Sioux Narrow and West beyond Deadbroke Channel. The PLUS series also gives you access to all of the LakeMaster features including the following:
• i-Pilot Link compatible
• Easy to read contours
• Depth Highlight Range
• Water Level Offset
• Shallow Water Highlight
• Scrollable Lake List
Also covers popular bodies of water such as - Blueberry Inlet, Deadbroke Channel, Long Bay, Sunset Channel, Black Sturgeon Bay & Yellow Girl Bay; Rainy Lake & the Rainy River along High Definition contours for Redgut & Rice Bay, all of Lakes Kabetogama, Namakan, Sand Point and Crane Lake.
- Allows for aerial image overlay on HD waters
- Increases navigational awareness
- Pick out features you miss on traditional maps
- Easy to read contours
- Compatible with i-Pilot Link