Returns & Exchanges
You may return unused, unopened items purchased on or after February 9, 2018 for a refund or exchange within 90 days* from the date of purchase.
Please include a copy of the receipt along with the unused and unopened product in the original packaging.
*Electronics must be returned within 30 Days of purchase. Must be unused and unopened. Returns on some items including Generators, Software, Clearance items and Special/Custom Order items will not be accepted. Further clarification is listed in "Additional Details" section below.
For any item purchased through Catalog or Internet, please follow the Return or Exchange directions below.
*Good Sam Club Members enjoy our extended return policy.* Unused and unopened items may be returned at any time with original receipt, under the condition that Good Sam Club membership has been continuously maintained from the date of purchase. Generators and electronics are excluded. See an associate for details.
To Return or Exchange an item by Mail:
- Complete the section of your invoice titled Exchange/Return form. Next to the item you are returning, indicate on the form the quantity and reason for each return item. Also indicate exchange or additional order items.
- Box the item securely. The original invoice is required. Enclose the invoice plus the unused, unopened item in original packaging and accessories.
- Address your package by using the return-shipping label provided on the invoice.
- We will issue a credit to the original credit card for the cost of the item and the sales tax, if applicable. Please allow 10 to 15 business days for the credit to appear on your credit card statement. Shipping charges are not refundable, and shipping will be charged for the new item(s) sent.
To Return or Exchange an Item at a Camping World SuperCenter:
- Catalog and Internet purchases can be returned or exchanged at any nationwide Camping World SuperCenter.
- Take the items to be returned to a Camping World retail location along with your original invoice.
- The retail location will process your return and refund appropriate amounts.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
May not be returned. If you purchase a generator that is defective, please visit your local Camping World SuperCenter or an authorized dealer for inspection. Or, reference the Manufacturer's Warranty if applicable.
You may return unused, unopened electronics for a refund or exchange within 30 days from date of purchase. A receipt is required.
You may return unused, unopened software for a refund or exchange within 30 days from date of purchase. A receipt is required. Software that has been opened may not be returned.
You may return unused, unopened bedding for a refund or exchange within 30 days from date of purchase. A receipt is required. Bedding that has been opened may not be returned unless defective.
Clearance and Damaged Items:
Clearance and damaged items are sold as-is and cannot be returned at any time.
Special Order & Custom Items
No Returns or Exchanges can be made on Special Order or Custom Order items unless the item is defective. You may change or cancel your order within 24 hours of placing it. After 24 hours, production of your custom order begins, and no returns or exchanges can be made after this point.