Ivation Heavy-Duty Flexible Tube Propane Torch Head
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- In Stock
Rugged, full-metal construction ensures many years of reliable use without rusting, cracking, breaking or chipping. Ergonomic styling is also perfect for both personal and professional projects. The torch’s simple design requires just three steps for safe, high-intensity performance: twist onto any compatible handle-style gas cylinder, turn the button, then push to fuel the flame. Handle a number of low- to high-intensity soldering, thawing, melting and light welding jobs. Once the flame ignites, use the knob to adjust heat intensity; keep object within ½”-1” for best results.
Designed to fit standard CGA600 handle propane cylinder tanks (or 1" threaded valves), this handy tool delivers a dependable flame up to 2075°F for all kinds of popular applications. The head is attached to a thin, long, bendable tube, which is great for maneuvering around awkwardly placed pipes, bulky body work, small, compact spaces and other hard-to-reach spots.
• Despite it's small size, this torch can bring the heat, reaching up to 2075 degrees Fahrenheit
• Onboard gas adjustment knob allows you to set and change flame intensity for ultimate control throughout the heating process
• Heavy-duty full metal handheld burner attaches to CGA600 handle propane cylinder tank or US 1" threaded valve
• Neck is super slim, extra long and bendable, helping you safely heat hard-to-reach locations
• Ideal choice for camping, heat treating, shaping jewelry, cleaning tools, plumbing, auto/metal Work, and more
• Dimensions: 1.2" D x 2.9" W x 17.5" H
• Weight: 1.18 lbs
• Fuel Type: Propane Gas
• Fuel Capacity: 16 oz
• Burn Time: 1 hour
- Small but powerful propane-powered hand torch ideal for a variety of applications
- Easy one-touch trigger start produces a flame in seconds
- Flame adjustment knob lets you adjust intensity as needed
- Durable design, built to last
- Flexible neck bends to accommodate small spaces