Ignite the fire in a flash with this handy Propane Charcoal Starter! Ideal for lighting up charcoal or kindling in your grills and fireplaces with little effort, the charcoal lighter flames up instantly, reaching temperatures of up to 1904 °F.
To start the lighter, simply connect it to an approved propane canister and point the flame at your desired target. Whether you’re lighting lump charcoal, briquettes, or fireplace wood, they’ll be hot in no time at all!
Your new Propane Lighter can also be used as a handy way to remove weeds that often grow in those hard-to-reach crevices in the payment or in the pathways of your front yard. With a home accessory as versatile and easy to use as this one, you probably won’t be able to wait to “start” using it!
• Multipurpose charcoal torch delivers fast, continuous heat up to 1904° F for lighting all kinds of coal, briquettes, wood, kindling, weeds, and brush
• Convenient styling allows you to hold and control the lighter by hand or rest it upright on any flat surface, such as a table attached to your grill
• Features an easy one-press ignition button, handy regulating knob for controlling flame size and intensity, high quality burner head, and ergonomic handle for comfortable operation
• When you’re not using it for your grill, campfire, or fireplace, our eco-friendly lighter also helps destroy unwanted plants infiltrating your cement and pathway crevices
• Get up to 100 lights on a single propane canister
• Dimensions: 19" x 1.5" x 3.5"
• Weight: 1 lbs
- Ignites fire in as little as 60 seconds and heats up to 1904 °F
- Easy one-press ignition button and handy regulating knob help to control the flame
- Instant ignition of coal, briquettes, wood, kindling, weeds, and more
- Safe, affordable, and easy to store and transport
- Also great for killing unwanted weeds in pavement without toxic chemicals or sprays