With a compact and easy-to-use design, the Jackery Explorer 290 Portable Power Station is made for when you're on-the-go and is ideal backup power for home and office. It has enough power to run many of your personal electronics such as digital cameras, laptop, drone, and mini cooler. This package comes with the SolarSaga 100W Solar Panel so you can easily recharge the Explorer 290 with the sun's power.
With its eco-friendly and quiet features, the Explorer 290 is one of the best investments for your outdoor life. With the touch of a button, the Explorer 290 supplies the power you need, where you need it, without harmful fumes like gas generators. The Explorer 290 offers a 200-watt continuous output, a user-friendly design, a compact size, and durable handle, making it lightweight, stylish, and easy-to-carry.
Running appliances like a car fridge requires the engine to be constantly running. The Explorer 290 can keep your car fridge and other devices running while protecting your car's battery. The built-in MPPT module constantly monitors your solar panels' voltage and current output, adding up to 23% more solar recharging efficiency.
SolarSaga 100W Solar Panel
The SolarSaga 100W Monocrystalline Solar Panel is ideally suited for outdoor life and even unexpected power outages. The solar panel weighs only 9.1 lbs. It's lightweight and foldable with an easy-carry handle, making it more portable. 2 kickstands are included for easy setup. The Solar Saga 100 features one USB-C (5V, 3A) output port and one USB-A (5V, 2.4A) output port to charge 2 small devices directly. Opens to 48" x 21" x 0.2".
Power for Multiple Devices
• Pure sine wave AC outlet at 200W
• 290Wh (20.3Ah) lithium battery
• 12V car port and 2 USB ports
• 4 appliances charge simultaneously
NOTE: The total rated wattage should be under 200W (surge 400W). If the device power is outside this range, the Explorer 290 may shut down.
More Run Time for Appliances
• Phone – 29 charges
• Laptop – 4 charges
• Light (10W) – 23 hours
• TV (60W) – 4.3 hours
• Car Fridge (60W) – 19 hours
Three Flexible Ways to Recharge
• Recharge by SolarSaga 100W within 5 hours
• Recharge by AC outlet in 6 hours
• Recharge by 12V car outlet within 6.5 hours
Battery Management System (BMS)
• LCD screen with charge/discharge and battery life status
• On/off switch with indicator light for output ports
• Equipped with Lithium NMC battery
• Short circuit protection
• Voltage and temperature control
Explorer 290 Specifications
Battery Capacity: 290Wh (14.4V, 20.3Ah)
Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
Lifecycle: 500 cycles to 80%+ capacity
AC Output: 110V AC, 60Hz (200W continuous / 400W surge)
USB-A Output: 5V, 2.4A
Car Output: 12V, 10A
DC Input: 12V-30V (65W Max)
Weight: 7.5 lbs.
Dimensions: 9.1"L x 5.2"W x 7.7"H
Operating Temperature: 14°-104°F
Certifications: FCC, ROHS, UN38.3
Mfr. Warranty: 2 Years
- Complete with 100W solar panel for ideal power on the go
- Compact, lightweight with a durable handle so it's easy to carry
- 200-watt continuous output
- Built-in MPPT module adds up to 23% more solar recharging efficiency
- AC outlet, 12V car port, and 2 USB ports