Jackery Explorer 550 Portable Power Station
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- In Stock
With its eco-friendly and quiet features, the Explorer 550 is one of the best investments for your outdoor life. With the touch of a button, the Explorer 550 supplies the power you need, where you need it, without harmful fumes like gas generators. The Explorer 550 offers a 500-watt continuous output, a user-friendly design, a compact size, and durable handle, making it lightweight, stylish, and easy-to-carry.
Running appliances like a car fridge requires the engine to be constantly running. The Explorer 550 can keep your car fridge and other devices running while protecting your car's battery. The built-in MPPT module constantly monitors your solar panels' voltage and current output, adding up to 23% more solar recharging efficiency.
Power for Multiple Devices
• Pure sine wave AC outlet at 500W (1000W peak)
• Three USB-A ports (5V, 2.4A)
• 12V car outlet
• Two 8mm DC outlets
• 7 appliances charge simultaneously
NOTE: The total rated wattage should be under 500W (surge 1000W). If the device power is outside this range, the Explorer 550 may shut down.
More Run Time for Appliances
• Blender (300W) – 1.5 hours
• Rice Cooker (500W) – 53 minutes
• Drill (250W) – 1.8 hours
• TV (60W) – 8 hours
• Mini Fridge (60W) – 39 hours
Three Flexible Ways to Recharge
• Recharge by SolarSaga 100W within 8 hours
• Recharge by AC outlet in 7 hours
• Recharge by 12V car outlet within 8 hours
Battery Management System (BMS)
• LCD screen with charge/discharge and battery life status
• On/off switch with indicator light for output ports
• Equipped with Lithium NMC battery
• Short circuit and over-voltage protection
• Voltage and temperature control
Battery Capacity: 550Wh (21.6V, 25.5Ah)
Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
Lifecycle: 500 cycles to 80%+ capacity
AC Output: 110V AC, 60Hz (500W continuous / 1000W surge)
USB-A Output: 5V, 2.4A
Car Output: 12V, 10A
DC Input: 12V-30V (100W Max)
Weight: 13.8 lbs.
Dimensions: 11.8"L x 7.6"W x 9.5"H
Operating Temperature: 14°-104°F
Certifications: FCC, ROHS, UN38.3
Mfr. Warranty: 2 Years
- Power-to-go in a compact, lightweight design with multiple connections
- Eco-friendly and quiet with 500-watt continuous output
- Built-in MPPT module adds up to 23% more solar recharging efficiency
- AC outlet, 12V car outlet, 3 USB-A ports, and 2 8mm DC outlets
- Recharge by solar panel, AC outlet, or 12V car outlet