Jackery Explorer 550 Portable Power Station with SolarSaga 100W Solar Panel
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- In Stock
With its eco-friendly and quiet features, the Explorer 550 is one of the best investments for your outdoor life. With the touch of a button, the Explorer 550 supplies the power you need, where you need it, without harmful fumes like gas generators. The Explorer 550 offers a 500-watt continuous output, a user-friendly design, a compact size, and durable handle, making it lightweight, stylish, and easy-to-carry.
Running appliances like a car fridge requires the engine to be constantly running. The Explorer 550 can keep your car fridge and other devices running while protecting your car's battery. The built-in MPPT module constantly monitors your solar panels' voltage and current output, adding up to 23% more solar recharging efficiency.
SolarSaga 100W Solar Panel
The SolarSaga 100W Monocrystalline Solar Panel is ideally suited for outdoor life and even unexpected power outages. The solar panel weighs only 9.1 lbs. It's lightweight and foldable with an easy-carry handle, making it more portable. 2 kickstands are included for easy setup. The Solar Saga 100 features one USB-C (5V, 3A) output port and one USB-A (5V, 2.4A) output port to charge 2 small devices directly. Opens to 48" x 21" x 0.2".
Power for Multiple Devices
• Pure sine wave AC outlet at 500W (1000W peak)
• Three USB-A ports (5V, 2.4A)
• 12V car outlet
• Two 8mm DC outlets
• 7 appliances charge simultaneously
NOTE: The total rated wattage should be under 500W (surge 1000W). If the device power is outside this range, the Explorer 550 may shut down.
More Run Time for Appliances
• Blender (300W) – 1.5 hours
• Rice Cooker (500W) – 53 minutes
• Drill (250W) – 1.8 hours
• TV (60W) – 8 hours
• Mini Fridge (60W) – 39 hours
Three Flexible Ways to Recharge
• Recharge by SolarSaga 100W within 8 hours
• Recharge by AC outlet in 7 hours
• Recharge by 12V car outlet within 8 hours
Battery Management System (BMS)
• LCD screen with charge/discharge and battery life status
• On/off switch with indicator light for output ports
• Equipped with Lithium NMC battery
• Short circuit and over-voltage protection
• Voltage and temperature control
Explorer 550 Specifications
Battery Capacity: 550Wh (21.6V, 25.5Ah)
Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
Lifecycle: 500 cycles to 80%+ capacity
AC Output: 110V AC, 60Hz (500W continuous / 1000W surge)
USB-A Output: 5V, 2.4A
Car Output: 12V, 10A
DC Input: 12V-30V (100W Max)
Weight: 13.8 lbs.
Dimensions: 11.8"L x 7.6"W x 9.5"H
Operating Temperature: 14°-104°F
Certifications: FCC, ROHS, UN38.3
Mfr. Warranty: 2 Years
- Complete with 100W solar panel for power-to-go in a compact design
- Compact and lightweight with a durable handle that's easy to carry
- Built-in MPPT module adds up to 23% more solar recharging efficiency
- 500W continuous output
- AC outlet, three USB-A ports, 12V car outlet, and two 8mm DC outlets