JVC KD-X33MBS Digital Media Receiver With Bluetooth
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $49
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- This item is currently not available
Android Music Playback via USB (AUTO MODE/AUDIO MODE)
Simply connect your Android smartphone or tablet to the receiver via USB and enjoy a totally "plug and play" music playback solution. The Android Open Accessory Protocol (AOA2) is supported so absolutely no preparation or set-up is necessary. Just plug it in and it's ready to play audio files stored on your Android device in what's called "AUDIO MODE". Or, by installing the free JVC Music Play app available on Google Play, you'll be able to access "AUTO MODE" for added functionality including Folder Up & Down and Search Artist/Album/Song.
iPhone/Android Bluetooth Automatic Pairing
Just connect your iPhone or Android device via USB, and the automatic Bluetooth pairing function will work to complete the pairing. No complicated manual procedure to worry about.
2 Phones Full-Time Connection
You can connect two phones full time via Bluetooth, with secure and simple pairing. Calls to either phone can be received by a push of a key on the head unit.
Bluetooth AVRCP1.5 for Versatile Song Selection
In addition to repeat and random playback of music files, you can also easily search for songs using the browsing function. Just look for and choose the song you want to hear from the folder name and song name lists.
Bluetooth Hands-Free Profile 1.6
HFP 1.6 Wideband Speech is supported, so you can now enjoy hands-free phoning convenience together with higher voice quality and improved noise reduction.
K2 Technology for Enhanced Digital Sound Quality
K2 is a JVC/Kenwood original technology that reproduces the original master sound by expanding the bit rate and frequency range. K2 is compatible with all sources including CD. For example, K2 will expand the digital data of the audio CD recorded at 44.1kHz/16 bit to 48 kHz/24 bit, and recreate the high-frequency range above 20kHz that is cut during the CD formatting.
Virtually manipulate the height of the speakers by adjusting the sound frequencies.
This function boosts the low frequencies which can be lost during compression to MP3 or AAC.
Space Enhancement is a virtual surround technology using two speakers. Just select the vehicle size, and the head unit automatically adjusts the sound effectively.
Volume Link EQ
Volume Link EQ boosts specific frequencies in the audio signal to compensate for the impact of road noise. It boosts frequencies in the music that are affected by road noise.
Use the 13-Band Equalizer to manually adjust the sound to your taste.
Pandora / iHeartRadio Control (Android/iPhone)
Listen to Pandora, iHeartRadio, and Spotify from your smartphone with smooth control on the head unit via USB or Bluetooth connection for iPhone, and via Bluetooth for Android devices.
Ready for SiriusXM Radio. You can listen to over 100 channels of music, sports, and entertainment.
VA LCD for High-Contrast Clear Display
Equipped with VA (Vertical Alignment) LCD panels that offer higher contrast than typical TN type LCDs. Higher contrast results in sharper images, and with a broader angle of view it provides better overall visibility too.
On-screen display menu now available in Spanish.
High Current 1.5A Charging
Rapidly charge your smartphone using the USB port, with up to a maximum of 1.5A.
• Display Type: 1-Line VA LCD Display
• LCD Color: Black Text, White Backlight
• Auto Dimmer
• Brightness Control
• MP3 Compatible with Tag: USB
• WMA Compatible with Tag: USB
• WAV Compatible with Tag: USB
• FLAC Compatible with Tag: USB
• Built-in Bluetooth Version 3.0 (Wired Mic included)
• Hands Free Call (HFP 1.6 wideband speech)
• 2 Phones Full-Time Connection
• Audio Streaming and Control (A2DP, AVRCP)
• Voice Recognition Dialing w/compatible mobile phone
• Siri Eyes Free Mode for iPod / iPhone
• Phone Book Access Profile (PBAP)
• iPhone and Android Automatic Pairing
• Battery Charge via USB (1.5A Max.)
• Front USB
• Front AUX Input
• Line Output Terminals (Pair): 3 Pairs (Front + Rear + Subwoofer)
• Pre-Output Level: 4.0V
• Subwoofer Output with Level / Frequency Control (Level -50 to +10)
• Subwoofer Output Level: 4.0V
• SiriusXM Ready
• Radio Data Broadcast System (RBDS) with Radio Text Plus
• Digital Processing Tuner
• Preset Stations: 18FM + 6AM
• Strong Station Memory (for FM)
• Radio Timer (Once / Daily / Weekly)
• Tuner Preset Memory (for power disconnection)
• FM Frequency Range: 87.9 - 107.9MHz (200kHz)
• AM Frequency Range: 530 - 1,700kHz (10kHz)
• Maximum Power Output: 50W x 4 / 50W x 2 + Subwoofer (4 ohms) 50W x 1
• Typical Power Output: 22W x 4 (Full Bandwidth Power, at less than 1% THD)
• MOS-FET Amplifier
• Subwoofer Direct Connection (Mono Lch)
• 13-Band Graphic EQ
• 8 Preset EQs
• Loudness Control (Off / Low / High)
• High-Pass Filter / Low-Pass Filter
• Detachable Face Panel
• Wired Remote Control Ready (not included)
• Steering Remote Control Ready
• Antirust-Coating for Marine
• Installation Size: 7-3/16"W x 2-1/8"H x 4-1/4"D (182 x 53 x 107mm)
- iPhone/Android Bluetooth Auto Pairing
- 2 Phones Full-Time Connection
- Enhanced digital sound quality
- 13-band equalizer