LEM Backwoods Jerky Seasoning Variety Pack #2
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $49
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- This item is currently not available
LEM Backwoods seasoning is designed to be simple and delicious, with LEM's easy-to-follow instructions (see image 2 above) and pre-measured cure in every package. Marinate strips or mix with ground meat. Custom-blended for wild game and domestic meat. Each seasoning pack has enough for 5 lbs., so entire variety pack seasons 20 lbs. of meat. For consistently flavorful jerky use the recommended number of pounds of meat this package is intended to produce.
Cure ingredients: salt, 6.25% sodium nitrite, FD&C Red #3 (for color), and less than 2% silicon dioxide as a processing aid.
Important notes from Manufacturer:
• Cure should be used to control botulism as well as add color and flavor to your smoked or cooked sausage
• Keep cure out of reach of children
• Do not use more cure than recommended
• Warning: this product is manufactured in a facility that processes tree nuts
• Freeze homemade jerky after 2 weeks, as there are no chemicals or preservatives
- Includes 4 tasty jerky seasonings + cure
- Cajun, jalapeno, cracked pepper, teriyaki jerky
- Engineered for delicious flavor with easy prep
- Each pack seasons 5 lbs. of meat, 20 lbs. total
- Tasty wild game or domestic meat-cured meat