Lenco 101XD Extreme Duty Actuator, 12V - 5/16" mounting hardware
- This item is currently not available
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
15% Off No Minimum Code: FREEDOM15
Save 15% off your order with code: FREEDOM15 added in cart for Memorial Day! Online only. Some exclusions apply. Offer valid 5/29/23.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment, unless returned in store where some exclusions may apply.
The 101XD Extreme Duty Actuator is mostly used with HD, XD, High Performance, and Super Strong tabs. It also features a solid stainless steel billet end.
• 12 volt motor
• 2-1/4" stroke
• 11-3/8"L overall
• 5/16" mounting hardware included
All Lenco Actuators are fully submersible, maintenance-free, and sealed for life. Freely rotating ballscrew with 12 ball bearing at both ends of its stroke eliminates the need for limit switches and clutches. High quality components and design contribute to Lenco Actuators' long life and high strength.
• Corrosion-proof Vandar mounts
• Stainless steel ram
• Double O-ring
• Self-locking ballscrew
• Precision molded metal alloy gears
• High-torque motor that transfers 750 lbs.
• UV-resistant nylon, 50% glass fiber reinforced for a thermoplastic housing
• Top cap gland seal protecting outer cable jacket and internal conductors
• 6' leads with Deutch connectors
- Fully submersible
- Stainless steel ram won't flex
- UV-resistant, glass fiber reinforced, nylon housin
- 6' leads with Deutch connectors
- High-torque motor