Lenco Edge Mount Trim Tab Kit without Switch Kit - 12" x 18"
- This item is currently not available
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
15% Off No Minimum Code: FREEDOM15
Save 15% off your order with code: FREEDOM15 added in cart for Memorial Day! Online only. Some exclusions apply. Offer valid 5/29/23.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment, unless returned in store where some exclusions may apply.
• 2 Actuators w/6' leads and Deutsch plugs
• 2 Edge mount blades
• Two 20' actuator extension wiring harnesses
• 2 Upper mounting brackets with gland seal
• 2 Lower mounting brackets
• Stainless steel mounting hardware included
Lenco 101 Actuator - Lenco Actuators are fully submersible, maintenance-free, and sealed for life. Freely rotating ballscrew with 12 ball bearing at both ends of its stroke eliminates the need for limit switches and clutches. High quality components and design contribute to Lenco Actuators' long life and high strength.
• 2-1/4" stroke
• 12-1/8" long overall
• 5/16" stainless steel bolts
• Corrosion-proof Vandar mounts
• Stainless steel ram
• Double O-ring
• Self-locking ballscrew
• Precision molded metal alloy gears
• High-torque motor that transfers 750 lbs.
• UV-resistant nylon, 50% glass fiber reinforced for a thermoplastic housing
• Top cap gland seal protecting outer cable jacket and internal conductors
• 6' leads with Deutsch connectors
Edge Mount Blade - Requires less transom height than Standard Mount Blades
• 12-gauge 304 stainless steel
• 1" turned up edges
• 85° taper on inside
• 1/8" diameter hinge pin
- Electric actuators respond instantly
- Electro-polished blades are stainless steel
- 12V actuator is fully submersible
- Edge Mount tabs require less transom height