Lenco Extreme Duty Performance Trim Tab Kit without Switch Kit - 17" x 12"
- This item is currently not available
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment, unless returned in store where some exclusions may apply.
• 2 Actuators w/6' leads and Deutsch plugs
• 2 Blades, pre-assembled with back plates and gland seal
Lenco 101XD Actuator - Lenco Actuators are fully submersible, maintenance-free, and sealed for life. Extreme Duty model has a solid stainless steel billet end. Freely rotating ballscrew with 12 ball bearing at both ends of its stroke eliminates the need for limit switches and clutches. High quality components and design contribute to Lenco Actuators' long life and high strength. 3/8" mounting hardware.
• 2-1/4" stroke
• 11-3/8" long overall
• 3/8" stainless steel mounting hardware included
• Stainless steel billet end
• Stainless steel ram
• Double O-ring
• Self-locking ballscrew
• Precision molded metal alloy gears
• High-torque motor that transfers 750 lbs.
• UV-resistant nylon, 50% glass fiber reinforced for a thermoplastic housing
• Top cap gland seal protecting outer cable jacket and internal conductors
• 6' leads with Deutsch connectors
Standard Blade - Pre-assembled back plates are 10" high with gland seals. Center channel for adjusting actuator.
• 10-gauge 304 stainless steel
• 1" turned up edges
• 85° taper on inside
• 3/8" stainless steel thru-bolts
• 3/8" diameter hinge pin
- Transom back plates are pre-assembled, 10"H
- Actuators - stainless steel 3/8" hardware included
- Fully submersible actuator is 12V
- Includes 6' leads and Deutch plugs, Plug & Play
- Does NOT include a switch kit