Lenco Heavy Duty Performance Trim Tab Kit w/LED Indicator Switch Kit - 12" x 12"
- This item is currently not available
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment, unless returned in store where some exclusions may apply.
• 2 Actuators w/6' leads and Deutsch plugs
• 2 Blades, pre-assembled with back plates and gland seals
• Two 20' Actuator extension wiring harnesses
Lenco 101XD Actuator - Lenco Actuators are fully submersible, maintenance-free, and sealed for life. Extreme Duty model has a solid stainless steel billet end. Freely rotating ballscrew with 12 ball bearing at both ends of its stroke eliminates the need for limit switches and clutches. High quality components and design contribute to Lenco Actuators' long life and high strength.
• 2-1/4" stroke
• 11-3/8" long overall
• 5/16" hardware required
• Stainless steel billet end
• Stainless steel ram
• Double O-ring
• Self-locking ballscrew
• Precision molded metal alloy gears
• High-torque motor that transfers 750 lbs.
• UV-resistant nylon, 50% glass fiber reinforced for a thermoplastic housing
• Top cap gland seal protecting outer cable jacket and internal conductors
• 6' leads with Deutsch connectors
Standard Blade - Pre-assembled backplates and 10"H with gland seals. Center channel for adjusting actuator.
• 12-gauge 304 stainless steel
• 1" turned up edges
• 2" taper on inside
Lenco LED Indicator Tactile Switch Kit -Feature two LED indicator lights, allowing you to see the exact position of both port and starboard trim tabs. An advanced photochromic eye automatically reads ambient light and adjusts the brightness of the LED indicators for optimum viewing in any light. Waterproof kit has self-contained, sealed keypad and control box. A built-in retracting feature automatically returns tabs to a fully retracted position when power or tach signal is removed.
• Self-Check at power up
• Fade/smuge-proof laser engraved graphics
• Plug & play switch wiring harness connector
• Backlit keypad, 2-3/4" x 2-3/4"
• Solid state control box with Deutsch connections
• Includes 36" power pigtail
- Stainless steel backplates pre-assembled to blades
- Adjsutable mounting channels w/thru-bolts
- Extreme Duty Actuator w/stainless steel billet end
- (2) 20' actuator extension wiring harnesses
- Includes LED Indicator Tactile Switch Kit