Lippert Tire Linc TPMS Tire Pressure and Temp Monitoring System
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- This item is currently not available
Tire Linc comes complete with four sensors that easily screw on to your existing tire valves. Additional sets of two extra sensors (item #122362) are sold separately.
CONSTANT PRESSURE/TEMPERATURE MONITORING
Sensors update pressure and temperature several times each minute while your RV is moving and check every 15 minutes while parked. Plus, sensors notify you any time the tires inflate, deflate, or in the case of a blowout.
REPEATER TECH BOOSTS SIGNAL
Repeater technology "repeats" the signal your sensors send, but stronger, so that your smartphone always has the most up-to-date information regardless of where you are.
INTEGRATION WITH ONECONTROL APP
Manage your sensors, set tire pressure ranges, get notifications, and view alerts all from your smartphone with the OneControl App from Lippert Components.
Sensors easily screw on to existing tire valves, and the repeater plugs into a pre-installed dock (on specific 2020 and beyond RV models only). Use your OneControl App to configure sensors and set acceptable tire pressure ranges.
• Monitors and alerts drivers of high or low tire pressure and temperature
• Easy, do-it-yourself installation
• Works with OneControl App on iOS and Android devices
• OneControl App allows users to enter the manufacturer's suggested PSI range for each tire
• Kit includes 4 sensors and can also monitor up to 20 tires simultaneously
• Additional sensors are available (item #122362 sold separately)
• Repeater technology strengthens wireless signal in order to easily reach the tow vehicle
• Sensors come with CR2032 batteries
• Repeater and dock assemblies included
- Easy-to-install, always-on tire pressure monitoring system
- Works with the OneControl App on iOS and Android devices
- Repeater technology strengthens the wireless signal
- Use the OneControl App to configure sensors and set tire pressure ranges
- Includes 4 sensors and can monitor up to 20 tires simultaneously