Liquid Force Aero Bullox Wakeboard, Blank
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $49
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- Select Styles for Availability
Lightweight Aero Core
An open cell divinycell core gives the board new life and weighs in at just over 5 lbs.
T-I-S-C Hull Shape
A triple concave inside a single concave hull with a vee hull running through the center tip channels. This means water moves naturally off the surface and slips right off with minimal drag and optimal performance.
C4 Carbon Veins
Two 1" wide carbon veins run tip to tail through the board on the top and base. This adds strength and rigidity to the board without adding weight.
Full Square Tail
A high-volume tail shape that will plane fast across the water while offering a lot of stability. It's a great shape for fast riding as well as when you want to throttle it down a bit. The square tail will react fast in short, tight turns.
Deep Molded-In Quad Fins
The molded-in deep quad fins were designed with maximum hold while maintaining minimal drag.
• Fynn Bullock Pro Model
• Aggressive 3-Stage Rocker
• Lightweight CNC'd Aero Core
• C4 Carbon Reinforced Stringers for Extra Rebound Off Wake
• Triple-Inside-Single Concave Hull with Center Tip Channels and "V"
• Deep Molded-In Quad Fins
• 3-Position M6 Insert Pack
• Optimized for Liquid Force 6X/6R Bindings; Compatible with All 6" Bindings
Aero Bullox 136
Surface Area: 798 sq. in.
Weight Range: 90-170 lbs.
Aero Bullox 140
Surface Area: 837 sq. in.
Weight Range: 140-190 lbs.
Aero Bullox 144
Surface Area: 876 sq. in.
Weight Range: 160-220 lbs.
Aero Bullox 148
Surface Area: 913 sq. in.
Weight Range: 180-240 lbs.
- Serious edge control with explosive pop off the top of the wake
- Lightweight Aero Core weighs in at just over 5 lbs.
- T-I-S-C hull shape for minimal drag and optimal performance
- Full high-volume square tail planes fast and offers lots of stability
- Molded-in deep quad fins for maximum hold and minimal drag