Liquid Force Aero Remedy Wakeboard, Blank
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $49
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- Select Styles for Availability
Lightweight Aero Core
An open cell divinycell core gives the board new life and weighs in at just over 5 lbs.
Triple Concave with V-Tip Channels and Venturi
The triple concave bottom produces lift while you are up on your feet and riding. It will also help with control and maneuverability. The edge channels give you that bite for controlled carves. The bottom of the board was designed to disperse water like a V splitting the flow of water for a faster ride and release off the water.
Thin Low Volume Rails
The volume and configuration of rails facilitate control, maneuverability, power, and speed. Thin low volume rails give quick edge-to-edge transitions and more bite off the wake.
C4 Carbon Veins
Two 1" wide carbon veins run tip to tail through the board on the top and base. This adds strength and rigidity to the board without adding weight.
Bladed Quad RX Fins
The bladed quad RX fins are designed for a sure hold whether you are cutting in for speed or relying on a predictable landing from big air.
• Harley Clifford Pro Model
• Aggressive 3-Stage Rocker
• Superlight Diamond Split-Tip Shape
• Lightweight CNC'd Aero Core
• C4 Carbon Reinforced Top and Base
• Triple Concave Hull with Edge Channels
• Venturi Quad Channel Tips
• 3-Position M6 Insert Pack
• Optimized for Liquid Force 6X/6R Bindings; Compatible with All 6" Bindings
Aero Remedy 134
Surface Area: 763 sq. in.
Weight Range: 90-170 lbs.
Aero Remedy 138
Surface Area: 795 sq. in.
Weight Range: 130-190 lbs.
Aero Remedy 142
Surface Area: 845 sq. in.
Weight Range: 160-210 lbs.
- Designed with speed, pop, and lightweight maneuverability at the forefront
- Lightweight Aero Core weighs in at just over 5 lbs.
- Triple concave bottom produces lift and helps with control and maneuverability
- Thin low volume rails give quick edge-to-edge transitions
- Bladed quad RX fins for a sure hold