Liquid Force Aero Unity Wakeboard, Blank
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
Save Extra 15% With Code: WAKE15
Save an EXTRA 15% on all Wakeboards and Wakesurfers with code: WAKE15 applied in cart. Online only. Offer valid 5/29-6/4/23.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment, unless returned in store where some exclusions may apply.
Lightweight Aero Core
An open cell divinycell core gives the board new life and weighs in at just over 5 lbs.
Space Frame Deck Formulation
The intentionally designed deck of Sam Brown's Aero Unity was created for maximum strength and rigidity while utilizing minimum material and bulk. The outcome is the Space Frame Deck Formulation and dramatic swing weight reduction.
CX2 Carbon Stringer
A thick 3" wide strip of carbon runs tip to tail through the center of the board on the top and base. This adds strength and rigidity to the board without adding weight.
Precision Bottom Channeling
Intentionally designed channels on the base of the board provide pro level control when tracking, boosting, and landing off a wake.
Warped Molded-In Quad Fins
The molded-in warped quad fins deliver smooth control and dramatically less drag.
• Sam Brown Pro Model
• Aggressive Continuous Rocker
• Ultralight Diamond Squaretail
• Lightweight CNC'd Aero Core
• Space Frame Deck Technology
• Maximum Strength/Rigidity While Minimizing Extra Material
• CX2 Dual Carbon Stringer Top and Base
• Double Concave Center Hull into Quad Concave Tips
• Warped Molded-In Quad Fins
• Exclusive New 4-Up Strip Bar Insert Pack
• Optimized for Liquid Force 6X/6R Bindings; Compatible with All 6" Bindings
Aero Unity 135
Surface Area: 788 sq. in.
Weight Range: 90-170 lbs.
Aero Unity 139
Surface Area: 821 sq. in.
Weight Range: 130-190 lbs.
Aero Unity 143
Surface Area: 856 sq. in.
Weight Range: 160-210 lbs.
- Hard-charging featherweight performer designed to unlock your potential
- Lightweight Aero Core weighs in at just over 5 lbs.
- Space Frame Deck Formulation for maximum strength with minimum bulk
- CX2 carbon stringer adds rigidity without weight
- Molded-in warped quad fins deliver smooth control and less drag