Liquid Force Rhyme Wakeboard, Blank
FREE Standard Shipping over $99. | Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment, unless returned in store where some exclusions may apply.
CNC Wood Core
Made out of sustainable Paulownia wood, this wood core gives unmatched rebound and lively flex. Paulownia wood is a proven sustainable wood that also grows back at quick rates.
Linear Flex-Zone Tips and Quad Channel Fins
Liquid Rail strategically placed longitudinally in the tips gives the board an independent flex from center to rail. This makes it easier to initiate a turn and have a snappy response coming out of it, while the edge is able to grab and hold its track more while working with the quad channel fins.
Concaved Beveled Rails
Concaved beveled rails provide a softer, more forgiving rail towards the mid-section of the board. This feature helps prevent hang-ups and allows for more mellow transitions on the water.
Triple Concave Hull with Edge Channels
The triple concave bottom produces lift while you are up on your feet and riding. It will also help with control and maneuverability. The edge channels give you that bite for controlled carves.
A unique polymer blend is poured in the rails of each board and then cured with a strong bond to the wood core of the board. This allows sure strength and dependability against delamination and edge splitting.
• Guenther Oka Pro Model
• Diamond Split-Tip Shape with Inverted Sidecut Ends
• Aggressive 3-Stage Rocker
• Paulownia Wood CNC'd Core
• Triple Concave Hull with Edge Channels
• Concave Beveled Rail
• DuraBase with Molded-In Fins
• Exclusive 4-Up Strip Bar Insert Pack
• Optimized for Liquid Force 6X/6R Bindings; Compatible with All 6" Bindings
Surface Area: 769 sq. in.
Weight Range: 120-180 lbs.
Surface Area: 807 sq. in.
Weight Range: 140-210 lbs.
Surface Area: 851 sq. in.
Weight Range: 160-230 lbs.
- Designed to be loose and fast, cut through chop, and fly up any monster wake
- Tons of board feel and rebound with minimal drag
- 3-stage rocker helps you boost off the steepest wakes
- Sustainable Paulownia wood core for unmatched rebound and lively flex
- Linear Flex-Zone tips and quad channel fins