Logia 5-in-1 Wireless Weather Station with PC Data Sync
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- In Stock
View all your current weather data at a glance on an easy-to-read LCD display that can sit comfortably on a shelf or be wall-mounted at your convenience. The weather display monitors current weather and environmental conditions, can predict weather conditions for the next 12~24 hours, or alert you to a variety of severe or important weather events, like when the temperature outside goes too high/too low, or if the barometric pressure experiences a significant rise or fall.
Once you’ve completed the assembly and setup process, you can connect your display to your PC and synchronize and monitor the weather data and weather trends from the last week, month, or year.
• View your personalized weather data from your backyard in real time
• Display console wirelessly connects to weather station from up to 492 feet away
• Three AA batteries power outdoor unit for up to two years. Six AA batteries power indoor unit for up to one year.
• View live weather data or connect to your PC and download historical weather data from up to 500 days prior
• Mount to a railing or pole in an open space at least 4.92' off the ground
• Soft amber backlight illuminates screen in the dark
• Fully functional weather station monitors and displays day/date, 12/24 hour forecast, historical graphs, wind speed and direction, indoor/outdoor humidity, moon phase, barometric pressure, rainfall and rain rate, sunset/sunrise, and indoor/outdoor temperature
• Features alarm function with pre-alarm ice notification
• Dimensions: 4.6" x 7.5" x 1.2"
• Weight: 1.06 lbs with batteries
• Power Source: 6 x AA size 1.5V batteries
• Hard disk space: 50 MB
• Display Resolution: 1360 x 768 (1920 x 1080 recommended)
- Precise weather and environmental information and forecasting
- Black and white LCD display screen with amber backlight
- Syncs with PC software to monitor weather data and trends
- Fully pre-calibrated for easy assembly and installation
- Customize alerts for significant weather changes and events