Logia 5-in-1 Wireless Weather Station with WiFi
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- In Stock
View all your current weather data at a glance on a stunning color LCD display that can sit comfortably on a shelf or be wall-mounted at your convenience. The weather display monitors current weather and environmental conditions, can predict weather conditions for the next 12~24 hours, or alert you to a variety of severe or important weather events, like when the temperature outside goes too high/too low, or if the barometric pressure experiences a significant rise or fall.
Once you’ve completed the assembly and setup process, you can connect your weather station via Wi-Fi to the Weather Underground or Weathercloud data servers, which enables you to view the weather conditions in your backyard from anywhere with an internet connection, or monitor the data from the last week, month, or year.
• View your personalized weather data from your backyard in real time
• Display console wirelessly connects to weather station from up to 492 feet away
• Three AA batteries power outdoor unit for up to two years.
• Sync with live weather servers to track and view weather trends in real time, available on web and mobile
• Fully functional weather station monitors and displays wind speed/direction, indoor temp/humidity, 12/24 hour forecast, moon phase, outdoor temp/humidity, barometric pressure, rainfall and rain rate, and day/date
• Mount to a railing or pole in an open space at least 4.92' off the ground
• Alarm function with pre-alarm ice notification
• Full color LED display with dimmable backlight
• Dimensions: 5.4" x 6.6" x 1"
• Weight: 0.82 lbs with batteries
• Power Source: DC 5V, 1A adapter
- Precise weather and environmental information and forecasting
- Color LCD display screen with dimmable backlight
- Syncs to online weather servers to monitor weather data
- Fully pre-calibrated for easy assembly and installation
- Customize alerts for significant weather changes and events