Lowrance TotalScan Skimmer Transom Mount Transducer
- This item is currently not available
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment, unless returned in store where some exclusions may apply.
An all-in-one transducer that matches proven CHIRP sonar with StructureScan; HD and DownScan Imaging technology, making it possible to target fish and search for fish-holding structure with the same transducer.
The TotalScan transducer features multiple mounting options and is fully compatible with displays featuring integrated StructureScan HD, like Lowrance HDS Gen3, Elite-7 Ti, Elite-5 Ti, Simrad NSS evo2, and NSO evo2.
The TotalScan transducer is one of four new transducers that feature the new xSonic (9-pin black) 24ft cable.
An adapter cable will be available to connect xSonic (9-pin black) transducers to legacy displays that have a 7-pin blue connector.
Note: When a TotalScan transducer is connected to a legacy display with a 7-pin blue connector, the side-scanning feature will not function.
- All-in-one transducer featuring CHIRP Sonar, StructureScan HD and DownScan Imaging
- Also supports 83/200kHz Broadband Sounder frequencies
- Supports Medium and High CHIRP Sonar frequencies
- Supports 455/800kHz StructureScan HD frequencies
- Multiple mounting options
- Fully compatible with Lowrance HDS Gen3, Elite-7Ti, Elite-5Ti, Simrad NSS evo2, and NSO evo2
- Compatible with select legacy displays (Requires xSonic transducer adapter - side-scanning sonar not supported on legacy products)
- Chirp: Medium/High
- Mounting Style: Transom
- Speed Included: No