MAD-RAMPS Pivot Stops
- In Stock
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment, unless returned in store where some exclusions may apply.
The MAD-RAMPS Pivot Stops attach to the black pivot cages on the standard MAD-RAMPS system. The pivot stops prevent the ramps from pivoting during the loading and unloading processes, by filling the normal gap between the pivot cages and your truck’s tailgate. The MAD-RAMPS Pivot Stops were designed for people who want to load their ATVs/UTVs/Golf Carts all the way into the beds of their trucks, and for those who want to load machines with minimal ground clearance (such as golf carts).
• Manufactured with aluminum alloy
• Lightweight and easy to handle (5 lbs.)
• Seamlessly attaches to the upper ends of the black pivot cages
• Easily removable after use
• Helpful to people who want to load their machines all the way into the beds of their trucks, who want to haul two machines in long box trucks, and who want to load golf carts and other machines with minimal ground clearance
Note: MAD-RAMPS Pivot Stops are intended for use with the MAD-RAMPS Pivoting Ramp System, sold separately (item number 128038).
- Load ATVs/UTVs/Golf Carts all the way into the bed of your truck
- Ideal for loading machines with minimal ground clearance such as golf carts
- Prevents ramps from pivoting while loading and unloading your machine
- Use pivot stops to haul two machines in long box trucks
- MAD-RAMPS Pivoting Ramp System, sold separately (item number 128038)