MAD-RAMPS Pivoting Ramp System
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- In Stock
Load your toys with the best ATV Ramp on the market. Engineered for strength and durability, the MAD-RAMPS Pivoting Ramp System is made in the U.S.A. and completely maintenance-free. Our patent-pending design seamlessly connects to your truck’s receiver hitch in seconds, and it enables you to quickly load your machine and be on your way to your destination in a matter of minutes. Providing more than 16 square feet of ramp loading surface when fully extended, the MAD-RAMPS Pivoting Ramp System makes loading, unloading, and transporting your ATV, UTV, or Golf Cart completely hassle-free.
• Loads, unloads and transports ATVs/UTVs up to 1,400 pounds
• An excellent choice for Golf Cart Transportation
• DOT approved in all 50 states
• LED tail lights, brake lights, turn signals, and a rear marker light for greater visibility and safety
• Adjustable ground-clearance settings for highway and off-road travel
• Includes manufacturer’s one-year limited warranty
• When not in use, the MAD-RAMPS Pivoting Ramp System stores conveniently on the wall-hanging MAD-MOUNT (sold separately, item number 128039).
Max weight capacity for ATVs/UTVs with MAD-RAMPS is 1,400 lbs. Ensure that the weight of your ATV/UTV is within the tongue weight capacity of your truck’s hitch before purchasing. We strongly recommend that you take the dimensional measurements of your machine and your truck bed to determine whether your truck bed is large enough to accommodate your ATV or UTV. Most ATVs and small to mid-size UTVs will fit into the bed of a full-size truck. Our standard-length ramps can accommodate machines with a maximum wheelbase length of 84 inches. With the addition of the MAD-RAMPS Extensions, the MAD-RAMPS system can accommodate machines with a maximum wheelbase length of 114 inches.
- Transport your ATV or UTV in the bed of your truck, no trailer required
- Safely loads, unloads, and transports your ATV, UTV, Snowmobile, or Golf Cart
- Compatible with ATVs/UTVs up to 1,400 pounds
- Simply connect to your trucks receiver hitch and go
- Approved by the Department of Transportation in all 50 states