Maretron TLM100 - Tank Level Monitor (40"D max) for NMEA 2000 Network
- Ships from vendorThis item is currently not available
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment, unless returned in store where some exclusions may apply.
The TLM100 is capable of sensing fluid levels in tanks up to 40" deep. It can be used for diesel, fresh water, waste water, black water, and oil tanks.
The TLM150 is designed specifically for gasoline tanks and is capable of sensing gasoline levels in tanks up to 24" deep.
• NMEA 2000 Interface
• Ultrasonic technology (sound waves)
• No probes
• Calibrate for irregular tank shapes
• Monitor mounts with SAE 5-hole pattern unless threaded adapter is purchased
• Resists corrosion
• Waterproof to IP67 standards
Accessories (sold separately):
• Threaded Mounting Adapters
• (#84459) Maretron Displacement Hull Tank Adapter for TLM100/150, 1.5" NPT
• (#84460) Maretron Displacement Hull Tank Adapter for TLM100/150, 1.25" BSP
• Hull Focus Tube
• (#84461) Maretron Non-Displacement Hull Focus Tube for TLM100/150, SAE 5-bolt
• (#84462) Maretron Non-Displacement Hull Focus Tube for TLM100/150, 1.5" NPT
• (#84463) Maretron Non-Displacement Hull Focus Tube for TLM100/150, 1.25" BSP
• Black Water Airlock (for TLM100 only)
• (#84464) Maretron Black Water Airlock for TLM100, SAE 5-bolt
• (#84465) Maretron Black Water Airlock for TLM100, 1.5" NPT
• (#84466) Maretron Black Water Airlock for TLM100, 1.25" BSP
- Meets NMEA 2000 specifications
- Ultrasonic technology requires no depth probe
- Resists corrosion; waterproof to IP67 rating
- Can be calibrated for irregular tank shapes
- TLM150 recommended for gasoline tanks