Designed to absorb moisture from small enclosed areas (up to 50 cub. ft.). Helps protect valuables from mold, mildew and moisture rot. 100% renewable. Needs no power to operate - no batteries or power cord. Fits in a closet or any other small enclosed space. Indicator window with "moisture meter crystals" that change from blue (when dry) to pink (when wet) to indicate when the unit needs to be "renewed"."Renewed" by simply removing the unit from where it is absorbing moisture and plugging it into a power outlet. Absorbs approximately 8 to 10 ounces of moisture in 3 to 8 weeks, depending on humidity levels. Absorbing gel is odorless, non-toxic and completely safe.
Suggested Uses: Closets and small rooms Wardrobes and dressers Safes and filing cabinets Computers and electronics RVs and boats Firearms lockers.
Keep your clothes dry and fresh wherever you go!
If you wish to share feedback with us about product selection, pricing, ordering, delivery or other customer service issues, please do not submit this feedback through the Question & Answer Service. Please contact Customer Service at 1-888-626-7576.