Mr. Heater Big Buddy Portable Indoor Propane Heater
- In Stock
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment, unless returned in store where some exclusions may apply.
Ensuring years of safe and comfortable indoor heating, the Big Buddy features an Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS) and accidental tip-over safety shut-off. For operating power, the unit connects to two 1 lb. cylinders with the 2 swivel regulators (1 on the left, and the other on the right side of the unit), or to a 20-lb. cylinder with optional hose and filter (not included)*. Furthermore, a Quick Connect fitting on the left side of the unit can connect to a remote gas supply with a single hose and filter (not included)**. Note from manufacturer: Propane tanks larger than 1 lb. must be kept outdoors.
*Hose + Filter Combos for Connecting to Larger Cylinder
• Hose F273701 + Fuel Filter F273699
• Hose F273702 + Fuel Filter F273699
• Hose F298802 + Fuel Filter F273699
• Hose F273704 (fuel filter not required)
• PROPANE TANKS LARGER THAN 1 LB. MUST BE KEPT OUTDOORS
**Single Hose & Filters for Connecting to Remote Gas Supply
• F271802: connects to Quick Connect fitting at heater, and to 3/8" female flare connection on a regulated, 11" water column propane source (fuel filter not required)
• F271803 connects to Quick Connect fitting at heater and to bulk tank up to 40 lbs. (no fuel filter required)
- 3 BTU settings: 4000, 9000, & 18,000 BTU/Hour
- Up to 450 sq. ft. area of heated coverage
- Powered by two 1-lb. propane cylinders
- Can use remote gas source & tanks up to 40 lbs.
- Oxygen Depletion Sensor & tip-over safety shut-off