Nauticus SMART TABS SX Series, SX10512-70
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- This item is currently not available
Enjoy better operating speeds, improved visibility, and greater stability with the economical Nauticus Smart Tabs SX Series. The one-of-a-kind Smart Tabs system is speed-regulated, requiring no operator adjustment while underway. The system uses a nitrogen gas actuator which stabilizes your boat without the use of hydraulics or electric switches. The amount of "lift" provided by the actuator is determined by the load rating and trim plate adjustment done at the time of installation. The system can be specifically tuned to maximize the performance of any power boat, and tracking ribs have been added to improve handling at higher speeds.
Smart Tabs can be assembled in seconds and installed in minutes - the only tools required are a drill with a 3/16" bit and a Phillips screwdriver. Molded composite construction offers rust-free, corrosion-free protection. With smoother, faster acceleration, 40% less bow rise, and a 35% lower plane speed, Smart Tabs SX are the ultimate trim tab system for skiing and tubing.
Model SX10512-70 Specs
• Tab Size: 10.5" x 12"
• Boat Length: 21'-25'
• Engine: 175-220 hp 2-stroke; 150-190 hp 4-stroke; 4 or 6-cyl. I/O
• Actuator Pressure: 70 lbs. lift
SMART TABS SX Series Kits Include
• 2 Trim Plates
• 2 Actuators
• 2 Transom Brackets with Hinges
• Mounting Screws
- Self-adjusting trim and stabilizer system
- Speed-regulated with no operator adjustments
- Nitrogen gas actuator; no hydraulics
- Installed quickly and easily
- Includes two trim plates and actuators