Nomadic Awning 180 Driver Side Installation with Brackets and Side Walls
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $49
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- This item is currently not available
If you see the weather changing or something stronger than a breeze turns up, you can deploy the three pivoting aluminum poles and adjust to your desired height with a quick lock system in seconds. When its time to lock down base camp for serious weather, deploy the poles, secure the stakes with the supplied para-cord and put up the optional enclosure shelter, and you're ready to take on some the most severe storms. When its time to stow your Nomadic 180 away it takes minutes to break down and secures nicely in 1000g PVC cover.
Fitment and Installation: Fits anything with a factory or aftermarket roof rack. Please confirm rack weight capacity prior to purchasing if you're unsure.
• Premium 280G rip stop poly cotton waterproof material
• Boxed aluminum rafters plus pivoting aluminum adjustable poles
• 88 square feet of freestanding covered shelter
• Includes tie down points for securing poles and water run off
• 1000G PVC travel cover with 10 pound zipper
• Open Dimensions: 240 inch x 78.5 inch
• Closed Dimensions: 88 inch x 7 inch x 6 inch
• Four year limited warranty
• Also features heavy duty oversized stakes, ballistic nylon tie downs with s-connects and buckles, and a shock cord with retention
• 180 degree awning with 4 built-in aluminum rafters
• 3 pivoting & telescoping aluminum poles + 2 telescoping aluminum poles
• 4 sets of shock cords
• 4 heavy duty stakes
• Travel cover
• 3 heavy duty mounting brackets and hardware
• Nylon reinforced tie down kit
- Quick deploying set up only requires one person
- 88 square feet of shelter
- High quality rip-proof and waterproof construction
- Heat sealed seams prevent leaks and side walls give added protection from the elements
- Fits anything with a factory or aftermarket roof rack