Oru Bay ST Kayak
- In Stock
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment, unless returned in store where some exclusions may apply.
Oru Kayaks are made from a custom polypropylene, with a 10 year UV treatment, and a 20,000 fold cycle rating! While the hull is designed to take a beating, we suggest you treat your kayak like a fiberglass boat. Oru Kayaks come with a 12 month warranty.
Oru Kayaks use origami to deliver incredible tracking and stability— the hull folds create hard chines and a long keel line. The lightweight materials make handling easy and responsive. Oru Kayaks have been extensively tested in many environments - lakes, rivers, bays, and oceans.
No garage, SUV or roof racks required. Stash it in a trunk. Check it on a plane. Store it behind your couch. Hike it into remote waters. The Bay makes kayaking simple, easy, and accessible–so you can spend more time doing what you love.
• Folds from a box in under 15 minutes
• Can easily fit in closets, car trunks, or airplanes- say goodbye to roof racks!
• Only 26 pounds - half the weight of a traditional kayak
• 300 lb weight capacity, allowing room for 1 adult + plenty of gear
• Rollable in the event of a capsize
• Adjustable footrest
• Fits a standard spray skirt
• Bulkheads for hull strength
• Adjustable backrest
• Weight: 26 lbs
• Length: 12'
• Width: 25"
• Kayak Box: 33" x 12" x 29"
• Shipping Box: 35" x 17" x 30"
• Max Load: 300 pounds
• Storage: 90 liters
• Max Paddler Height: 6'3"
• Cockpit size: 16 x 30”
- Folds up into the size of a large suitcase
- Only 26 lbs, making it less than half the weight of a traditional kayak
- Manufacturer-rated for 20,000 fold cycles
- Rollable in the event of a capsize
- Standard accessories fit into the folded up boat