Overland Vehicle Systems Camp Cargo Box Kitchen with Slide Out Sink, Cooking Shelf, and Work Station
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- In Stock
The Overland Vehicle Systems Camp Kitchen stores nicely in its cargo box. There are a total of 3 latched locked slides. The top slide is for storage or securing a portable refrigerator. The second slide-out contains two features – the camp kitchen sink and preparation cutting board. The sink is removable, collapsible, and designed for holding water or tossing away your food. Lastly, the third slide of the camp kitchen will hold your BBQ and is secured with 3 fold-down telescoping legs with provided stabilizers. The legs can extend from 26" to 43". Additionally, the kitchen includes a reversible 3-sided wind protector for your BBQ. This cargo box setup allows for easy installation with 3 rows of mounts and with 18 different slot positions.
• Slides: 3
• Lockable: Yes
• Mounting Rows: 3
• Mounting Holes: 18
• Body Material: Aircraft-Grade Aluminum
• Hardware Material: Marine-Grade Stainless Steel
• Securely Holds a Refrigerator
• Anchors Pins Included: 4
• Tie-Down Straps Included: 4
• Cutting/Prep Board: Yes
• Food/Water Collapsible Sink: Yes
• Telescoping Poles: 3
• Terrain Stabilizers Included: 3
• BBQ Side Walls: Yes
Closed Dimensions: 23"W x 36"L x 9"H
Overall Open Dimensions: 23"W x 97"L x 9"H
Cooking Shelf: 29"W
Cutting Board/Sink Area: 32"W
Storage/Fridge Base: 36"
Leg Telescope Range: 26"-43"
- Perfect for camping or overlanding out of your SUV, truck, or trailer
- Made from aircraft-grade aluminum with marine-grade stainless steel hardware
- Stores neatly in its own cargo box
- 3 latched slides for portable fridge, sink/cutting board, and BBQ
- Legs extend from 26" to 43"