PullRite #2315 OE Puck Series 24K SuperGlide For Short Bed Dodge Trucks w/OE Pucks
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- In Stock
The #2315 OE Puck Series Heavy-Duty SuperGlide is designed for towing bigger rigs. With a gross trailer weight of 24K, this SuperGlide has beefier components to accommodate heavier loads. The 18" of travel quickly and easily moves your trailer away from your cab during turns and backing. This direct attachment hitch mounts directly to your truck's OE mounting points. No Adapter Rails Needed!
SuperGlide is the only real solution to safely and efficiently regaining 90° turning capability. It's fully automatic, so there's no getting in and out of your truck to throw levers before and after turns like you have to do with other manual slide hitches. With 18" of slide during turns, the SuperGlide quickly moves your trailer away from your truck cab without you having to do a thing. No anticipation – just get in and drive!
SuperGlide is also easy to remove without the need for tools. After removing the 40-lb. hitch head that's held in place with a couple of pins and clips, the remaining base is relatively lightweight.
The mounting post assemblies are completely removable allowing easier removal and installation of the hitch. Simply unpin handles, rotate 1/4 turn outward, and lift the hitch out of the bed. No tools needed! Premium hardware, like the use of castle nuts, allow finer adjustments of the OE puck handles for better fit! SuperGlide is adjustable front-to-back to center it over the axle.
SuperGlide Automatic Sliding Hitch Features
• Gross Trailer Weight Towing Capacity: 24,000 lbs. max
• Trailer Pin Weight Capacity: 6,000 lbs. max
• 18" of fully automatic slide
• Dual articulating head moves side-to-side and front-to-back during towing for a smoother ride
• Easily removable hitch head – no tools needed
• Locking jaw closes automatically around king pin
• Latch handle locks automatically when locking jaws are engaged
• No secondary locking devices to engage – no reaching over high-sided truck beds
• Extended handle keeps you out of the bed
• Precision, laser-cut jaw components cradle the trailer's king pin 140° for a secure, tight fit
• Tight-fitting parts for the best ride possible
• Adjustable tension bolt prevents bumping or chucking
• A Capture Plate (not included) is required to activate the sliding cam arm
• Hitch comes fully assembled
• Hitch measures 16.75" to top of hitch plate
• Made in the USA
Part No.: 2315
Capacity (max trailer weight): 24,000 lbs.
Pin Weight Capacity (max vertical weight): 6,000 lbs.
Total Weight: 298 lbs.
Overall Dimensions: 35"W x 49"L x 17"H
Finish: Black Power-Coated
Warranty: 5-Year Limited
- Designed specifically for short bed Dodge Trucks with OE pucks
- Beefier components to handle 24,000-lb. gross trailer weight
- Regain 90° turning capability
- Fully automatic with 18" of slide during turns
- Mounts directly to your truck's OE mounting points