PullRite Series SuperGlide 16K Fifth Wheel Hitch for OEM Ford Towing Prep Package
- In Stock
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment, unless returned in store where some exclusions may apply.
The fully automatic, sliding #2714 OE Puck Series SuperGlide is designed specifically for Ford short bed trucks with pucks and is the only automatic sliding hitch designed for factory fifth wheel mounts. This direct attachment hitch mounts directly to your truck's OE mounting points. No Adapter Rails Needed!
SuperGlide is the only real solution to safely and efficiently regaining 90° turning capability. It's fully automatic, so there's no getting in and out of your truck to throw levers before and after turns like you have to do with other manual slide hitches. With 14" of slide during turns, the SuperGlide quickly moves your trailer away from your truck cab without you having to do a thing. No anticipation – just get in and drive!
SuperGlide is also easy to remove without the need for tools. After removing the 40-lb. hitch head that's held in place with a couple of pins and clips, the remaining base is relatively lightweight.
The mounting post assemblies are completely removable allowing easier removal and installation of the hitch. Simply unpin handles, rotate 1/4 turn outward, and lift the hitch out of the bed. No tools needed! Premium hardware, like the use of castle nuts, allow finer adjustments of the OE puck handles for better fit! SuperGlide is adjustable front-to-back to center it over the axle.
SuperGlide Automatic Sliding Hitch Features
• Gross Trailer Weight Towing Capacity: 16,000 lbs. max
• Trailer Pin Weight Capacity: 4,000 lbs. max
• 14" of fully automatic slide
• Dual articulating head moves side-to-side and front-to-back during towing for a smoother ride
• Easily removable hitch head – no tools needed
• Locking jaw closes automatically around king pin
• Latch handle locks automatically when locking jaws are engaged
• No secondary locking devices to engage – no reaching over high-sided truck beds
• Extended handle keeps you out of the bed
• Precision, laser-cut jaw components cradle the trailer's king pin 140° for a secure, tight fit
• Tight-fitting parts for the best ride possible
• Adjustable tension bolt prevents bumping or chucking
• A Capture Plate (not included) is required to activate the sliding cam arm
• Hitch comes fully assembled
• Hitch measures 17.5" to top of hitch plate
• Made in the USA
Part No.: 2714
Capacity (max trailer weight): 16,000 lbs.
Pin Weight Capacity (max vertical weight): 4,000 lbs.
Hitch Plate Weight: 40 lbs.
Total Weight: 216 lbs.
Overall Dimensions: 23"W x 40"L x 16"H
Finish: Black Power-Coated
Warranty: 5-Year Limited
- Designed specifically for Ford short bed trucks w/pucks
- Attaches directly to your truck's OE mounting points
- Helps regain 90° turning capability
- Fully automatic with 14" of slide during turns
- 16,000 lbs. max trailer weight