Raymarine Axiom 7 DV MFD with CHIRP DownVision Sonar, Navionics+ U.S. & Canada
- In Stock
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment, unless returned in store where some exclusions may apply.
With Raymarine's powerful LightHouse 3 operating system and blazing-fast quad core performance, the Axiom 7 Multifunction Display will totally transform your time on the water! Fast, fluid, and easy to learn, the uncluttered LightHouse 3 interface lets you easily personalize the display for your style of navigating. The rugged, all-glass 7" touchscreen LCD display is optically bonded to prevent internal fogging and is optimized for either flush or surface mounting. Its sleek, buttonless design features simple swipe-to-power control. The Axiom 7 supports the full range of Raymarine accessories, including Quantum radar, CHIRP sonar, FLIR thermal cameras, audio integration, instruments, cameras, and Evolution autopilots. The wide-spectrum CHIRP DownVision sonar transmits on 60 different frequencies for the most lifelike sonar imagery and simply the best fish targeting - hands down! The fast, 72-channel 10Hz GPS/GLONASS receiver provides rapid position and heading updates, as well as smooth onscreen tracking. Standard Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity allows connection to the latest Raymarine apps for controlling your MFD from your tablet or smartphone. The Axiom 7 is bundled with Navionics+ U.S. and Canada Charts and also supports LightHouse Raster and Vector Charts, sourced from leading mapmakers like NV Digital, Blue Latitude, and more. The Axiom 7 comes complete with a sun cover, surface and trunnion mounting kits, mounting hardware, a power/data cable, and installation instructions. Waterproof to IPX6 and IPX7 standards. Weight: 3.35 lbs. Dimensions: 7.9" W x 5.2" H x 3" D. Model#: E70364-00-NAG.
* Display Size: 7"
* Display Resolution: 800 x 480 WVGA
* Display Type: Multi-Touch
* Brightness: 1,200 nits
* Viewing Angle: 60° (top); 70° (bottom/left/right)
* Operating Temperature: -13° to 131° F (-25° to 55° C)
* Storage Temperature: -22° to 158° F (-30° to 70° C)
* Voltage: 12V DC (8V to 16V DC)
* Sonar Type: DownVision 3D + 600W
* Sonar Connections: 9-pin DownVision type connector
* Sonar Depth: 183m (600 ft.)
* Supports LightHouse, Navionics, C-MAP Essentials, & C-MAP 4D MAX+ charts
* 10,000 waypoints; 200 waypoint groups; 150 routes (250 waypoint max.); 16 tracks (10,000 max. track points)
* Internal Memory: 4GB Solid State
* External Memory: MicroSD slots (rear) - microSDHC max 32GB NTFS or FAT32 format / microSDXC max 2TB NTFS or FAT32 format (microSD native format of exFAT must be reformatted to NTFS or FAT32)
* Languages: 14
Conformances: NMEA 2000 certification: Europe: 1999/5/EC | Australia and New Zealand: C-Tick, Compliance Level 2 | FCC 47CFR part 15 | Industry Canada RSS210
- Fast, fluid, easy-to-learn LightHouse 3 interface
- Rugged, all-glass 7" touchscreen LCD display
- Fast, 72-channel GPS/GLONASS receiver
- Wide-spectrum CHIRP DownVision sonar
- Navionics+ U.S. & Canada Charts included