Raymarine CP100 CHIRP / DownVision Sonar Module With CPT-100 Transducer
- This item is currently not available
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment, unless returned in store where some exclusions may apply.
Unlike conventional imaging sonars that transmit on a single frequency with each pulse, the CP100's DownVision sonar uses CHIRP technology to transmit across a wide spectrum of sonar frequencies with each pulse - the result is much higher-resolution, life-like sonar images. This amazing resolution enables you to easily separate individual bait fish in a school and distinguish the bait from predator species.
The ultra-compact CP100 CHIRP / DownVision Sonar Module is compatible with all Raymarine a-Series, c-Series, e-Series, and gS-Series multifunction displays. The CP100 is available bundled with the CPT-100 transom mount transducer.
• Photo-like imagery of bottom structure using CHIRP DownVision
• CHIRP powered dual channel sonar; view high resolution DownVision structure imagery and target fish with CHIRP sonar simultaneously
• Fast response temperature sensor built into the transducer
• Maximum depth of 600 feet for both channels
• Simple RayNet Ethernet connection to Raymarine a, c, e, and gS series MFDs
- Works with Raymarine a, c, e, and gS series
- High-resolution sonar images
- Distinguishes bait fish from predator species
- Fast response temperature sensor
- 600' maximum depth