Raymarine CP100 CHIRP / DownVision Sonar Module With CPT-100 Transducer
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- This item is currently not available
Unlike conventional imaging sonars that transmit on a single frequency with each pulse, the CP100's DownVision sonar uses CHIRP technology to transmit across a wide spectrum of sonar frequencies with each pulse - the result is much higher-resolution, life-like sonar images. This amazing resolution enables you to easily separate individual bait fish in a school and distinguish the bait from predator species.
The ultra-compact CP100 CHIRP / DownVision Sonar Module is compatible with all Raymarine a-Series, c-Series, e-Series, and gS-Series multifunction displays. The CP100 is available bundled with the CPT-100 transom mount transducer.
• Photo-like imagery of bottom structure using CHIRP DownVision
• CHIRP powered dual channel sonar; view high resolution DownVision structure imagery and target fish with CHIRP sonar simultaneously
• Fast response temperature sensor built into the transducer
• Maximum depth of 600 feet for both channels
• Simple RayNet Ethernet connection to Raymarine a, c, e, and gS series MFDs
- Works with Raymarine a, c, e, and gS series
- High-resolution sonar images
- Distinguishes bait fish from predator species
- Fast response temperature sensor
- 600' maximum depth