Raymarine CP100/CP200 System Pack With Transducers
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- This item is currently not available
Raymarine's CP100 CHIRP DownVision Sonar Module brings powerful sonar imaging capability to Raymarine's full line of networkable multifunction displays. Two sonars in one, the CP100 features Raymarine's CHIRP fish targeting as well as the photo-like CHIRP DownVision sonar. The CP100 interfaces to the RayNet (Ethernet) network enabling the CP100 to be accessed from any Raymarine network display.
The ultra-compact CP100 CHIRP DownVision Sonar Module is compatible with all Raymarine a-Series, c-Series, e-Series, and gS-Series multifunction displays. The CP100 is available bundled with the CPT-100 transom-mount transducer.
• Photo-like imagery of bottom structure using CHIRP DownVision
• CHIRP powered dual channel sonar; view high resolution DownVision structure imagery and target fish with CHIRP sonar simultaneously
• Fast response temperature sensor built into the transducer
• Maximum depth of 600' for both channels
• Simple RayNet Ethernet connection to Raymarine a, c, e, and gS Series MFDs
• CPT-100 transom mount-transducer included
• Optional RayNet network cable required to complete installation:
2-meter RayNet Cable, Part #A62361
5-meter RayNet Cable, Part #A80005
The CP200 CHIRP SideVision Sonar expands your underwater horizon with crystal-clear, bank-to-bank displays of fish, bait, and underwater structure. Engineered with the same CHIRP sonar technology as Raymarine's award winning DownVision, the CP200 uses advanced CHIRP signal processing technology to let you see further, see more clearly, and detect more fish than traditional side scanning sonars.
CP200 delivers side scan sonar imagery so close to reality, Raymarine calls it Visionality. See amazing photo-like imagery of underwater terrain and man-made objects.
Superior Range Performance
Raymarine CHIRP signal processing delivers high resolution and excellent long range performance. Identify objects and see fish even further, up to 600' on each side!
CHIRP SideVision Technology
Dual independent transducer arrays. Best-in-class side scan performance using two high-performance transducer arrays with dedicated CHIRP sonar channels. High-angle setting for shallow water applications or low-angle setting for deep water applications.
Independently adjustable transducer arrays enable anglers to preset their SideVision transducer angle for either shallow or deep water applications.
Easy To Network
Connect the CP200 with Raymarine LightHouse II powered multifunction displays, including a, c, e, and gS Series MFDs.
CHIRP SideVision and DownVision Together
Combine the CP200 with CHIRP DownVision for the ultimate in sonar intelligence, and enjoy a full 180° view of your underwater surroundings. Add CHIRP DownVision to your network with a CP100 sonar or an a-Series multifunction display (DownVision models only).
• Network compatible CHIRP SideVision sonar for a, c, e, and gS Series MFDs
• Multi-sonar compatible: view CHIRP SideVision alongside other sources simultaneously
• Image fish, bait, and bottom structure at distances up to 600' horizontally per side
• CHIRP signal processing delivers crystal-clear images with amazing detail
• Works seamlessly alongside Raymarine Digital, CHIRP, and CHIRP DownVision sonar
• Adjustable CPT-200 transducer optimizes performance for shallow or deep water scanning
- Powerful imaging capabilities
- Compatible with a, c, e, and gS series MFDs
- Compact modules with superior range performance
- 600' maximum depth