Raymarine e7D MFD With NOAA Vector Charts And 18" RD418D Dome Radar
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- This item is currently not available
e7 and HD Digital Sonar - A Powerful Fishing Combo
For anglers looking for one machine to do it all, the e7D features a built-in dual frequency HD Digital sonar capable of depths down to 3,000 feet. Feared by all species of fish, the e7D's HD Digital sonar targets fish and depicts structure with amazing clarity. No advanced degree in sonar engineering is required; the e7's intelligent HD Digital sonar automatically adapts and adjusts for a clear image of fish and bottom contours without any complicated controls.
Trolling Motor Ready
Connect the e7D to optional thru-hull, in-hull, or transom transducers. Bass anglers can take advantage of Minn Kota's Universal Sonar trolling motor transducer using an optional e7D transducer adapter cable.
e7D on your iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch
Transform your Apple iPod Touch, iPhone, or iPad into a remote e7D viewer! Using the e7D's built-in Wi-Fi and the Raymarine Viewer app you can view the entire e7D display simultaneously, thanks to the e7D's video streaming capability. View charts, sonar, radar, and thermal night vision from anywhere onboard, right in the palm of your hand. Just go to the Apple iTunes App store, and download the free Raymarine Viewer to get started.
LightHouse User Interface
Raymarine's exclusive LightHouse User Interface (UI) offers an incredibly easy-to-use navigation experience. LightHouse intuitively places frequently used navigation functions right at your fingertips. With LightHouse you will quickly become an expert, thanks to an easy-to-use home screen of all your e7D apps and custom navigation pages. Just swipe the home screen left or right for immediate access to the entire library of e7D capabilities. LightHouse takes full advantage of Raymarine HybridTouch technology, giving you a choice between touchscreen operation or full keypad control when seas are rough.
Navigate Outside the Box
The e7D's new helm friendly industrial design breaks away from box like marine electronics and offers a clean, unobtrusive display solution that looks great on any helm. A smart new shape for marine displays, the e7D's sleek, low-profile bezel offers maximum display size in a small footprint.
A powerful multitasker, the e7D is equipped with three processors in the form of a dual core main processor and a third dedicated graphics processor. Enjoy stunning 3D graphics, brilliant video, and instantaneous chart redraws.
Steering Wheel Control
Stay in command of the e7D without letting go of the wheel. The optional RCU-3 Steering Wheel Remote gives you simple access to frequently used functions while underway. Change range scales, control your music, switch between apps, and even mark a waypoint with the wireless RCU-3 remote.
The e7D is equipped with a super bright widescreen sunlight viewable display that provides maximum visibility from every angle. Advanced LED backlighting offers low power consumption and delivers vibrant color and contrast.
Sport Optic Friendly Display
The e7D display is engineered with an advanced coating that virtually eliminates the "black out" effect caused when viewing marine displays with polarized sunglasses. Raymarine's Sport Optic Friendly technology allows you to view the e7D screen from any angle while wearing your favorite sport sunglasses.
The RD418D Digital Radome Radar Scanner offers the latest in power and technology from Raymarine's radar lineup. The compact 18" RD418D boasts an ultra-powerful 4kW transmitter with a maximum range of 48 nautical miles. Inside the redesigned 18" radome, a horizontal beam width of 4.9° offers improved target separation through every range scale. SeaTalkhs connectivity and Raymarine's Auto GST technology provides enhanced small target returns and eliminates clutter caused by rain and sea conditions automatically through your MFD display. Compatible with all Raymarine a, c, & e Series Multifunction Displays.
RD418D Dome Radar Features:
• Includes 10M cable
• 4kW power output
• 48nm Range
• Plug and Play compatibility with Raymarine a, c, & e Series multifunction navigation displays
• Improved dome housing
• Improved radiation pattern and bearing resolution using Propagation Enhancing Geometry
• Advanced microprocessor controlled transmitter receiver features 8 Pulse width/PRF settings, providing enhanced targets returns though every range scale
• Improved sensitivity, signal to noise ratio, and a lower overall receive noise figure
• Same mounting pattern as previous generation radomes
RCU-3 Remote Control Features:
• Stay in command of the Raymarine e7 Multifunction Navigation Display without letting go of the wheel
• The Raymarine RCU-3 Steering Wheel Remote gives you simple access to frequently used functions while underway
• Change range scales, control your music, switch between apps, and even mark a waypoint, it's all possible with the wireless RCU-3 remote
• If you don't need the RCU-3 on your wheel, it can also be attached to the supplied lanyard and transform the RCU-3 into a convenient handheld remote control for the e7 Display
• Bluetooth wireless technology makes configuring the RCU-3 remote easy
• Gives wireless control of the e7 Display from up to 15 feet away
- High performance MFD that's easy to use
- Built-in dual frequency HD digital sonar
- Includes Wi-Fi capability
- Powerful multitasker with 3 processors
- Compatible with all a, c, and e Series MFDs