Raymarine e97 9" Chartplotter/Fishfinder With NOAA Vector Charts
- This item is currently not available
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment, unless returned in store where some exclusions may apply.
The e97 is available with a convenient built-in HD Digital Sounder, capable of imaging fish and bottom structure at depths to 3,000 feet. The e97 MFD also includes a standard built-in high sensitivity GPS receiver and dual chart reader slots for Navionics charts on microSD cards.
The e97 is a networking powerhouse with built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Wireless Networking. Use the e97's Wi-Fi to stream its video display to your Apple iPhone or iPad. Synchronize waypoints and routes wirelessly to the Navionics Lakes and Marine app. Control your e97 display right from the helm with the optional RCU-3 Bluetooth Remote Control (sold separately.) The e97 can also control your smart phone or MP3 player's music playback using Bluetooth control right from the MFD.
The e97 also offers robust wired networking including SeaTalkhs, SeaTalkng, NMEA2000, NMEA 0183, and one composite video input. Expand video capability with an additional composite input, and receive high resolution video output using the optional e-Series Video Accessory Cable (sold separately). Network up to 6 displays together and match them with your choice of Raymarine HD Color radar scanners, sounder modules, thermal imaging cameras, SIRIUS weather receivers, AIS transceivers, marine cameras, and more.
The Raymarine e97 includes a rubberized protective sun cover, flush mounting kit, power/data/video cable, installation guide, and a multi-language handbook on CD-ROM.
• 9.0" sunlight viewable LCD displays with LED backlighting
• HybridTouch User interface with LightHouse offers fast, easy control using touchscreen or keypad/Unicontroller
• Built-in high-sensitivity GPS receiver
• Built-in HD Digital sonar
• Wi-Fi video streaming and waypoint synchronization with iPhone and iPad mobile devices
• Bluetooth connectivity for optional RCU-3 remote control and multimedia control
• Dual core main processor and dedicated graphics co-processor for amazing speed and performance
• Expandable networking up to 6 displays using SeaTalkhs networking
• Mix and match any combination of c-Series or e-Series displays
• Composite video input for marine camera, thermal imager, or entertainment source
• Optional second composite input and video output using accessory video cable (sold separately)
• Works with Raymarine digital radar scanners, digital sounder modules, thermal night vision systems, SIRIUS weather receivers, AIS receivers, instruments, autopilots, and more
- MFD with incredible networking capability
- Built-in HD digital sounder
- Includes Wi-Fi and GPS receiver
- Sunlight-viewable screen
- Fast, dual core main processor