Raymarine i70 System Pack With Wind, Depth, Speed
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- This item is currently not available
• Digital and graphical data views of wind, depth, speed, AIS targets, engine, fuel, and GPS navigation
• 4" oversized ultra bright sunlight viewable color display with LED backlighting
• 30% larger than previous generation instruments displays
• Very low power consumption: 150mA / 1.6W typical
• Consumes 27% less power than previous generation color instruments
• Easy to install using a simple circular, hole saw cut
iTC5 Transducer Converter E70010
The iTC5 Instrument Transducer Converter enables the use of common analog transducer signals with new digital instrument displays like Raymarine's i70 and ST70 Plus. The ultra-compact iTC5 has connections to host the five most common analog transducers; depth, speed/temperature, wind, compass and rudder. The iTC5 instantly converts these 5 analog signals to digital SeaTalkng protocol.
In addition to providing analog-to-digital conversion, the iTC5 provides all of the necessary power and communications connections to the transducers. This greatly simplifies the installation of new systems, and also provides a simple and cost-effective means for owners of older analog instrument displays to upgrade to the latest digital display technology. The iTC5 eliminates the need for expensive "smart" transducers or individual
instrument pods. Complete control for calibration and alarms is performed through the i70 or ST70 Plus instruments.
The iTC5 connects to Raymarine's SeaTalkng network and works with most analog transducers from legacy Raymarine ST30, ST40, ST50, ST60, ST80 and ST290 series instruments. Additionally the iTC5 works with Raymarine fluxgate compass modules as well as rotary and linear rudder feedback transducers to support compass heading and rudder angle instruments.
• All-in-one analog to digital converter for depth, speed/temperature, wind, compass, and rudder transducers
• Outputs SeaTalkng and NMEA2000 data to digital instruments, MFDs, and more
• Enables easy upgrade of legacy analog instrument displays without replacing transducers
• SeaTalkng network provides all necessary power and data connections
• Ideal for use with Raymarine i70 and ST70 Plus digital instrument systems
Wind Vane E22078
Standard Forward Wind Transducer, Standard Length: 14-1/2" Includes 100' cable.
DST800 Nylon Thru-hull A22154
Raymarine DST800 Nylon Thru-Hull Transducer with Depth, Speed, and Temp for ST60, ITC-5.
• E22172 i70 Instrument
• E70010 ITC-5
• A22154 DST800 Transducer
• E22078 Standard Wind Transducer
• A06031 Backbone Terminator
• A06074 Inline Terminator
• A06068 Backbone Cable 9M
• A06049 Power Cable
- Versatile system with great visibility
- Digital and graphical views
- Oversized, ultra bright color display
- Easy to install