Right Hand Timberjack Log Lifter Heavy-Duty Log Jack
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- In Stock
Doing a lot of heavy-duty log lifting, and worried that your timberjack can’t stand up to the weight of the work? The steel tubes making up this improved design utilize considerably thicker steel than competitors’ jacks, preventing against bending or buckling at the center joint, so you can keep hoisting and stacking throughout the day.
Prefer to roll your logs instead of lifting and moving them from place to place? The bottom stand on this tool can be easily removed, allowing you to use the handle and cant hook to roll your logs to their destination.
• Lifts up any circular piece of timber or lumber, positioning it at an ideal height for hand or chainsawing
• Helps prevent your equipment from digging into the ground and getting stuck
• Constructed of thick, heavy-duty steel, this rugged rustproof design ensures no bending, breaking, or warping
• Duckbill hook, stand, and handle are all powder coated to prevent wear and tear
• Rubber handle offers a comfortable grip, so you can work for hours without complaint
• Pole’s extended length is also designed to give you greater control and maximum maneuverability
• Multipurpose manual log lift allows you to elevate, roll, reposition small to large timber
• Steel support stand and hook fit wooden logs 3" to 15" in diameter for amazing versatility
• Dimensions: 50.4" x 8.9" x 16.5"
• Weight: 14.77 lbs
• Primary Material: Heavy-Duty Powder-Coated Steel
- Elevate, roll, reposition, and safely cut small to large timber
- Support stand and hook fit wooden logs 3" to 15" in diameter
- Steel tubing provides strength, weather protection, and rustproof performance
- Helps save chains from getting stuck in the ground
- Ergonomic handle provides all day comfort