Roadmaster Falcon 2 Tow Bar
- In Stock
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment, unless returned in store where some exclusions may apply.
Time-tested, proven, and reliable, the Roadmaster Falcon 2 Tow Bar is engineered for ultimate convenience and superior durability to perfectly suit all your RV adventures. Rugged & Reliable Stainless Steel ConstructionExclusive, self-supporting quick-connect system lets just 1 person easily connect/disconnect the Falcon 2 and towed vehicle in seconds. Autowlok locking mechanism makes positioning the telescoping, independently-adjustable stainless steel inner tow arms a breeze: simply pin the arms in place, drive away, and Autowlock will automatically center and lock them in place with exceptional safety and reliability. Patented storage latch lets you store the Falcon 2 conveniently, securely, and out of the way at the back of your motorhome. Arm length (as measured from center of hitch pin hole to center of quick-disconnect bar):
6,000 pound capacity.
Requires mounting brackets, sold separately (Sku 21427)
- Solid stainless steel inner arms for trouble-free operation, easy maintenance, and a rugged construction that prevents corrosion that binds
- Full-length steel crossbar is reinforced for maximum support and safety
- Lustrous, high-tech powder-coated finish maxes out durability and exceeds all 500-hour salt spray, high-impact, and extreme weather standards
- Self-lubricating nylon bushings eliminate friction between inner and outer arms to ensure smooth operation Engineered Ease from Start-to-Finish, Front-to-Back
- Largest hook-up radius in the industry: no more wasting time trying to line up your towed vehicle