Roadmaster Reflex Steering Dampener for Chevy P30 Chassis, OEM Dampener
- This item is currently not available
FREE Standard Shipping over $99. | Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment, unless returned in store where some exclusions may apply.
Well, it shouldn't. Driving your RV should be an enjoyable experience. And it can be. Adding a Reflex steering stabilizer to your suspension has an immediate effect on stability and cornering control.
When control is an issue:
Reflex steering stabilizers are a safety feature for Class A and C motorhomes, SUVs, vans and emergency vehicles. Tempered steel springs, which are attached to the tie rods and undercarriage, automatically compensate for oversteer caused by pot holes, rut tracks and other unfavorable road conditions, as well as crosswinds and passing 18-wheelers. The springs react instantaneously to bring the vehicle back to center.
Reflex helps you handle:Pot holes and debris — with the Reflex Steering Stabilizer in place, the motorhome will stay straight and go in the direction you want, even when you bounce through a pot hole or other dangerous road condition.
IMPORTANT! A vehicle-specific mounting bracket (not included) is required to install the steering stabilizer. Please refer to the Roadmaster Application Guide below to ensure you're ordering the correct stabilizer and bracket for your vehicle.
- Front tire blow out — when you blow out a front tire, your vehicle will make an abrupt turn toward that tire, causing you to veer into oncoming traffic or off the road. The stabilizer reacts instantaneously to bring the vehicle back to center.
- Crosswinds and passing traffic — works to keep your steering centered and prevents oversteering to help control your vehicle more effectively.
- Road fatigue — helps you stop fighting the steering wheel for control. The stabilizer keeps the steering wheel centered — not you.
- Rut tracking — ruts cause you to oversteer. With the Reflex Steering Stabilizer on board, your reactions become easier, eliminating overcompensation when steering out of a rut.
- Rut edging — when your tire drops off the edge of the pavement, it can startle even the most careful driver. The Reflex Steering Stabilizer keeps you going straight — helping you control the vehicle until you’re back on the road.