Roadmaster Smart Diodes For LED Taillights, 2-pack
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- In Stock
If an ordinary diode is used in these applications, then the bulb will illuminate as though the vehicle is braking whenever the tailllights are on. That is, you can't tell the difference between the brake lights and running lights.
Smart Diodes correctly modulate the voltage to activate only the intended circuit. The result is vehicle lighting that looks and functions as intended. Each vehicle requires two Smart Diodes. These Smart Diodes are specifically for vehicles with LED taillights.
• For wiring towed cars
• Designed for all vehicles with LED bulbs
• For standard and variable voltage lighting systems
• Protects electronics in both vehicles
• Aluminum heat sink housing dissipates heat for longevity
- Correctly modulate the voltage to electrical system of towed cars
- Designed specifically for vehicles with LED taillights
- For use with standard and variable voltage systems
- Aluminum heat sink housing