RovR RollR 60-Qt. Cooler
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- Select Styles for Availability
• Refrigerator-grade gasket with rotomolded and foam insulation
• Provides up to 10 days of ice-retaining goodness
• Interior compartments let you keep things organized without cramping your style
• Internal dry storage and pop-up wagon bin for hauling other gear to the campsite
• Telescoping aluminum pull-beside dual handle
• Puncture-resistant, all-terrain 9" tires make it easy to roll the cooler over rough terrain
• 1/2" stainless steel axle with aluminum hubs and 2 sealed bearings
• Rubber non-skid feet
• Fast-flow drain plug allows easy cleaning
• Lock point helps keep things secure (locks not included)
• Innovative design holds wine bottles upright
• Anchor points let you attach accessories such as cup holders and prep board (not included)
• Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee has certified the RollR 60 as a bear-resistant food container when used with 2 padlocks (not included), 1 on each of the front corners
Capacity Without Dry Bin Installed: 60 cans and 20 lbs. of ice
Capacity With Dry Bin Installed: 40 cans and 10 lbs. of ice in main compartment / 4-6 bottles of spirits upright with meats, breads, fruits, and veggies in dry compartment
Volume: 56.78 liters
Exterior Overall (including tires): 27"L x 22"W x 22"H
Weight: 49.5 lbs.
NOTE: RovR Prep Board (item 755250) sold separately.
- Organized on the inside, built to go anywhere, and keeps contents cool for over a week
- Provides up to 10 days of ice retention
- High-performance 9" wheel assembly and telescoping handle for easy rolling
- Bear-resistant food container when used with 2 padlocks (not included)
- Includes removable Deep Freeze Dry Bin and Wagon Storage Bin