Safety Bed Rail - 30"
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- In Stock
Standers’ 30" Safety Bed Rail works well as a side rail for preventing falls, and as a support bar for getting in and out of bed. The rail folds down and out of the way when it isn't in use - a great feature when it's time to make the bed. Can be installed on either side of the bed in between the mattress and box spring. It attaches to the bed frame with a dual safety strap which provides stability and keeps it from getting bumped out of place. Works on most traditional home beds, and at 23” high, will accommodate taller pillow top mattresses.
• 2-IN-1: Use as a full guard rails to prevent nighttime falls or as a bedside support handle
• COLLAPSIBLE: Bed rail pivots down 180° for increased access to the bed
• CLEARANCE: Requires 15" of clearance from bottom of mattress to the floor to pivot
• WEIGHT CAPACITY: The EZ Adjust Bed Rail support up to 300 lbs
• BED TYPES: Attaches to most traditional home beds; not intended for us on adjustable beds
• MATTRESS HEIGHTS: Works with mattresses 10"-19" thick
• SAFETY STRAP: Included safety strap attaches rail to bed frame to prevent gaps and sliding
- Use as a full guard rails to prevent nighttime falls or as a bedside support handle
- Included safety strap attaches rail to bed frame to prevent gaps and sliding
- Support up to 300 lbs
- Works with mattresses 10"-19" thick
- Bed rail pivots down 180° for increased access to the bed