Sequoia Table Leg System
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- In Stock
Complete kit includes everything you need to retrofit or add a table: a 27" anodized aluminum table leg, aluminum table base, cast aluminum floor base and plastic floor base cap. The leg features a rigid tri-blade locking system with a twist lock collar that tightens the leg to the surface mounted floor base. The black powder coated table base holds the table tightly yet allows for easy removal. The silver powder coated cast aluminum floor base is surface mounted so there are no holes to cut in the floor. The base holds the leg locked securely in place and extends above the floor by only 1/2". The low profile black floor base cap is virtually invisible when in place; it covers the base for a smooth, unobtrusive appearance and keeps dirt out of the leg opening.
- Low profile surface mount floor base doesn’t require holes cut in floor and prevents stubbed toes
- Table leg is easy to install and remove, unlike traditional systems that get stuck
- More stable and less wobbly than traditional RV table leg systems
- Table top can swivel while installed for added convenience
- This leg system is intended for use on table sizes where any edge of the table needs to be less than 15" to the center of table base that is mounted under the table. If the table size exceeds that distance using two legs for larger tables is suggeste